Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top (1513 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga / DJ Ziggy: My Oga At The Top Music Video Remix (LOL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by jointarena: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
I love this interview conducted with former Lagos State NSCDC commandant, Shem Obafaiye(Oga at the Top).For the first time since the famed interview, he tells us how he really felt and why he emerged victorious at the end.Culled from theheraldng.com

What is your opinion about the Channels Television interview that brought you instant fame?
I have nothing much to say other than to bless God for everything. I thank God for all that happened; I thank God for my boss, his support and love. He is a good boss and I appreciate him. As far as I am concerned all things work well for those who love God and in all things, the Bible says we should praise God.

The people that thought they were going to ruin me did not know that they would end up in announcing my destiny. In the history of humanity, there had never been any human being that had instant fame like I did especially in a case that was meant to end negatively.

My brother-in-law in London is even so excited about the incident that he promised to assist me make big money out of this supposed mess. He had already handed the matter to an agency over there to trade mark “Oga at the Top.” But I just asked him to forget it. There is no need for that.

See complete interview here: http://www.jointarena.com/2013/08/channels-tv-thought-they-could-destroy.html
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by sheedy407(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
Booked
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by KweenAdz(f): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
Congrats Sir...I hope ur supporters have tot u d thgs u ought to knw sha..
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
hmmmmm....dats all

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by buchi4action(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
wink suscribing
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by Omobarca: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Bwahahahahahaaaahhhhhh gringrin
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by braine(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lmao! Channels TV simply did their job na. grin
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by weazley(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
sheedy407: Booked
Damn u beat me to it,
Dis id frontpage material, lemme comment my reserve til it gets to fp grin grin
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by KaceeDcontrol(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
I hope you know your website now?

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by skales(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2013
Hehehehehehe grin

Dis man don come again?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by physise(m): 1:07am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by StellaBella(f): 2:03am On Aug 18, 2013
Seriously?
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by brixton: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2013
But ur matter reign sha
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2013
We wish you well but pls, try and focus on your job, know things around you. Get use to advance in technology. Nigeria must move forward but it must start with you people called Oga at the top,
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2013
Hilarious
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by dont8(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2013
Channels TV were doing there job (a perfect one at that), next time know everything about your organization before coming to the public to display your ignorance, datz all.
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by Incrizz(f): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2013
Olodo oshi tongue
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2013
ok...for more info...visit wW dot dazall....hahahaha
Re: Channels TV Thought They Could Destroy My Destiny - My Oga At The Top by Kairoseki77: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2013
I have been trying to get to ww.nscdc for the past few months!

Now you tell me it was all lies?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr Africa International - Jaydon Anderson From Botswana / Iyanya Goes Gaga With The Ladies (photos) / Read Wizkid's Fan's Weird Birthday Message As He Marks 24th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.