Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (765 Views)

Boy Went To Heaven In Near Death Experience / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Danhumprey: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2013
First, your post contradicts your topic. Your topic calls it near death experience while your post state it that the people actually died.
Anyway, i do not believe it. I believe visions but not these NDE. No where in scripture that proofs it. None even an example of it is given.
The question i want to ask is, 'must you first die to see heaven?' What happened to visions. Does God have to ensure people die to see all of those? An emphatic no!
This scripture puts an end to all of those. Heb 9:27
Re: . by superior1: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Besides Ola, I don't know anyone who takes NDE serious.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2013
The mysteries of the world has taught me that anything is possible!There are so many mysterious happenings that the bible and science are yet to explain.
Few years ago,I was diagnosed with malaria and typhoid fever.I went to the shop and told my mom that am so sick,she just gave me money to go to the pharmacist.I was so sick that everyone who saw me on my way to the pharmacist knew I was down.Ok,I got the drugs but that was the last thing I remembered.I found myself in the dark walking and I don't know where I was headed but I know its hollow.Then I saw my GM,(she is dead).I can see her but the more I walk towards her the more the distance seemed so long. grin cheesy And then she said"Bia nwa nka ka e bi n'aga nbania"(where are you headed to this night).I cudnt answer so I just forced a weak smile.She now said "So anya gi ka di n'enu"(so you are still troublesome).She asked to turn back and start going home immediately.As I turned I heard her say"gwa Nwoacha nakwa o n'ebe n eyem nsogbu,NWAOCHA,a ne ebeke"(that I shud tell my mom to quit crying.My granny just died then).When I woke up,see crowd!my mom sef don comot wrapper.I was told much later that I slumped!Na God save me o.NOW,thats a NDE.

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Equal Be You Muslim/christian/jew/atheist/pagan/hindu Or Buddhist / Questions For Those Against Tithes / The Prodigal Son Is Today's Born-again Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.