Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! (7715 Views)

Nairalander's Samsung A7 Review For Samsung Lovers / Memory Card Cannot Work On My Android But Work On Laptop / BBM Now Available For Android But With Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

You are making the other guyz to feel bad o cheesy cheesy But come to think of it,to every Original there is a counterfeit. But Tecno Android fone make sense o.At least my elder bros is using Phantom A lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why leave companies with good reputations to a company that is non-existent(imo) ?

Say no to china phones tongue
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by majalisa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
adaobi123:

66mb ??
yeah...hunt down nanni.666..he myt help
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Lagusta(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Okay, lets face facts...... samsung has won the battle, but mark my words, they will never win the war!!!!!
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: yeah...hunt down nanni.666..he myt help

He told me to do some downloading to get the update but I thought it wasn't safe lipsrsealed
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by honsule(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: ur elder brother must be a counterfeit*dash down to avoid slap*

you are on your own(OYO) grin grin
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by majalisa(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
adaobi123:

He told me to do dome downloading to get the update but I thought it wasn't safe lipsrsealed
well dont.i share ur fears..cos i wuld give u a romantic spank if it goes wrong..how about dat data kiss nah?
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by majalisa(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

you are on your own(OYO) grin grin
yes sir,sir yes sir..tried dat droid stunt but is só epileptic and annoying..it takes eternity to load a page and is a cell drainer unlyk b4
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by honsule(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: yes sir,sir yes sir..tried dat droid stunt but is só epileptic and annoying..it takes eternity to load a page and is a cell drainer unlyk b4

Mine is fast o.Only that it disconnects and connects at will.But it is ok
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Dabss(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

Mine is fast o.Only that it disconnects and connects at will.But it is ok
pls tell me how. Austine2010@ rocketmail.com
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
coolest01: I'm sure he meant to say OTA upgrades not playstore access. And tecno doesn't get OTA upgrades I think

maybe true
But it's gonna have to be downloaded from playstore anyways

when WhatsApp embedded the voice chat feature , I didn't have to update my WhatsApp application.
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: dude take it or leave it..any tecno branded object or subject is a chinco..b it phone or the owner

no wahala
I've never been limited as to what I can do with it.
I can download any application that you can download and it'll run smoothly without lagging
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by honsule(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
pls tell me how. Austine2010@ rocketmail.com

Funny dude.Tell u how to use mtn bis with droidvpn?There is nothing unique in it.Just the normal setting and browse
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Dabss(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

Funny dude.Tell u how to use mtn bis with droidvpn?There is nothing unique in it.Just the normal setting and browse
oh!
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by samilo88(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Like who the he'll cares about BBM? With the coming of this BBM on android, most pple would turn this powerful Os to nothing but a chatting tool. Who needs BBM when I have my WhatsApp. Samsung should stop this noise about BBM like they are the ones bringing it on the android platform. It's going to be on playstore which means every phone that meets the requirements can download it. If I hear say e no work for my phantom..
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by SamConquer(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: is a "na by force me ma i go use Android"..seriously i would repeat this for emphasis...never anyone buy a very low end Android phone...u get bored with it in no tym..d advert posts on d tecno thread says a lot
Like Seriously,What the Fvck grin
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Koolmexxi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
honsule:

That word,is not permitted here.Any such act of insult goes with penalty.I will make sure i enforce a Ban on the person.
Peace
Oga mods, make sure u giv dem extra tym before d penalty nd make d ban worse pass okada ban in Lagos. All dis really annoying Samsung/Tecno nairaland war is overshadowing wat we're here for. Whether super-end or even unended all na androids nd dey perform basically d same functions whether Chinko or Samco. shikena
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by majalisa(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Imanuelle:

no wahala
I can download any application that you can download and it'll run smoothly without lagging
yes sir...i get d drift
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by majalisa(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
samilo88: Like who the he'll cares about BBM? With the coming of this BBM on android, most pple would turn this powerful Os to nothing but a chatting tool. Who needs BBM when I have my WhatsApp. Samsung should stop this noise about BBM like they are the ones bringing it on the android platform. It's going to be on playstore which means every phone that meets the requirements can download it. If I hear say e no work for my phantom..
a T man has spoken...we hear u sir
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by ciphoenix: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
sorry sir

You don march line tongue
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
majalisa: yes sir...i get d drift

smiley
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by jreyez(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Team Infinix angry
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by faithclin(f): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lagusta: Okay, lets face facts...... samsung has won the battle, but mark my words, they will never win the war!!!!!

We welcome you with open arms bruh. Welcome. grin
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by faithclin(f): 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
Imanuelle:

no wahala

Lool it'll run smoothly? For real? Wow... No lagging? My God. Such a wonderful phone. Wow.
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Emekayoung(m): 2:52am On Aug 20, 2013
All dis people tackling samsung anyhow they like,so they dont want to back off,i think samsung needs to sue all of dem and bring them to order.
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 20, 2013
faithclin:

Lool it'll run smoothly? For real? Wow... No lagging? My God. Such a wonderful phone. Wow.

what else do you want to hear ?
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by ciphoenix: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2013
samilo88: Like who the he'll cares about BBM? With the coming of this BBM on android, most pple would turn this powerful Os to nothing but a chatting tool.

Folks can use their phones as they please sir tongue
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2013
whatsapp is a substitute for bbm so what is so special about bbm
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by networkgenuis: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2013
faithclin:

grin
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by coolest01(m): 9:11am On Aug 20, 2013
ASUU strike: whatsapp is a substitute for bbm so what is so special about bbm
not that close a substitute
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by irich21(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
I hope this will make MTN to start treating us(android users) with some respect and consideration, or take a cue from BBM and give the same privileges that BB users have been use to to android as well, it's annoying that we'll get a BIS bundle at the same price as a bb user and will be blocked from using it, the same cap and expiry date, so unfair, please this is a wake up call to not just MTN, but all the others with no exception.
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by faithclin(f): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
irich21: I hope this will make MTN to start treating us(android users) with some respect and consideration, or take a cue from BBM and give the same privileges that BB users have been use to to android as well, it's annoying that we'll get a BIS bundle at the same price as a bb user and will be blocked from using it, the same cap and expiry date, so unfair, please this is a wake up call to not just MTN, but all the others with no exception.

Lmaoo Oga if it's paining you too much, go and open your own Telecoms Company... And see that it's never that easy.
Re: BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!! by ignis: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
musa ajebor: Wetin I wan use bbm do?htc all d way joor
Guy, you correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens / How To Change Your Emoji From The Fugly Android Emoji To The Iphone Emojis / Nigeria Among Top 5 Fastest Growing Mobile Markets In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.