Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! (815 Views)

How To Make Girls Chase U Even If U're Poor / PATIENCE JONATHAN'S TOP 15 Queen's english quotes,......crack Ya By ribs! / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! by Joskiro20(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Me, my wife and my 2 sons want 2 cross a river wit a single boat dat can carry only 60 grams.(anytin more dan 60 grams will make d boat 2 sink).Meanwhile, I weigh 60 grams, my wife 60 grams, and my two sons 30 grams each. How can we get across d river?
Re: CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! by DarqChild: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Well to your post....your two sons will ferry themselves across first then one of your sons will drop off and the other will bring the boat back to you and your wife...then your wife goes across alone and then your other son will ride back with the boat takes his brother and ride back. He brings back the boat to you who rides to meet your wife across and then his brother rides back and takes him across and the family is finally together. Thank me later. cheesy
First to comment by the way. Do I get an award for it or something?

1 Like

Re: CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! by paccino: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! by Don4Harry(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
DarqChild: Well to your post....your two sons will ferry themselves across first then one of your sons will drop off and the other will bring the boat back to you and your wife...then your wife goes across alone and then your other son will ride back with the boat takes his brother and ride back. He brings back the boat to you who rides to meet your wife across and then his brother rides back and takes him across and the family is finally together. Thank me later. cheesy

Thats D right answer.
Re: CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! by thunderclap(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
DarqChild: Well to your post....your two sons will ferry themselves across first then one of your sons will drop off and the other will bring the boat back to you and your wife...then your wife goes across alone and then your other son will ride back with the boat takes his brother and ride back. He brings back the boat to you who rides to meet your wife across and then his brother rides back and takes him across and the family is finally together. Thank me later. cheesy
First to comment by the way. Do I get an award for it or something?
for your mind, u be genius abi?
Re: CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Swim,SIMPLE!
Re: CRACK YA BRAIN.. If U're Smart O! by DarqChild: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=thunderclap]for your mind, u be genius abi?[/quote
Not really.... I just have common sense but thanks for the compliments anyway. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do In Dis Situation? / Dating Advise Needed.. / 50 Facts About Animals That You Dont Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.