Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. (37023 Views)

Top Soccer Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Professional Soccer Tips From A Betting Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Guys, this is not some contest. It is a TEST. After seven days, those who encounter too many reds will be excused. Presently, we have: Hero, Lekkie, Michky, Domcarez, Ich_el, Gamboh, Nzecorneboy, Spambot, Aieo. 9 persons who have declared interest. Sad news is this, some of us will have to be excused after seven days from tomorrow (those that cant catch up). Good news however is, it can accomodate us all (provided we all meet up). The test will commence tomorrow. NOTE: If however you are seeing this late, feel free to post your picks. If your track record is good enough, i'll hand you a ticket. Best of luck to us all. Check the terms and conditions below.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Directions and conditions for this test will be sent to you via email. This place is too open. If i dont have your email, PM me asap.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
I look forward to using this medium to make up for errors past. (Season 3 or so, cant remember nw). It is well.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Michky!.. Michky!!
I know say one day, you go make us proud..
Past Experiences with Present Experiments for Future Expectations!!
This is a precision mechanism engineered by Winners..
*smiles*

#emailremoved#

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Michky: Directions and conditions for this test will be sent to you via email. This place is too open. If i dont have your email, PM me asap.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Ichel: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hakinsy1: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Akindunbihammed@yahoo.com
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by aventura: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by aventura: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
[b]
lekkie073:
Mr man, there are more than 2 soccer punting threads on nairaland. cool
no thread will be closed for another. this place is a sanctuary for punters. the other u talked about is a marketplace. u see that the two actually differs in characteristics angry angry grin
noted Mr man
Hero10001: Well, I saw it comming..
Michky, it's a good contest.
Lekkie, Just ignore Aventura.
Domcarez & Nzecorneboy you'r welcome on board.
Michky, kindly let me know when the show begins.
Thank you.
if you have nothing to say why don't you just shut up.
Michky: Where did this one come from all of a sudden? You are definitely new to that thread. Go back to season 4, 5 and 6. Read them up. History is never a bad thing. Now, if you'll excuse me: I have more important things to attend to.
I'm from planet earth and I am not new to that thread. I'm more of an observer. You don't need to take permission from me before you do anything you can phock ur mum for all I care and I don't give a flying phock about it.

What is this contest I'm hearing. I'm interested. cool cool[/b]
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Nzecorneboy: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mikchy i don pm u! 4 aventura pls dnt b harsh to some1 in dis thread abeg!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hakinsy1: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Akindunbihammed@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
hero and michky....pls disregard any side attractions from any quarter abeg. do not reply d harbinger of distraction

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
[right][/right]I am
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by legendsilver(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Y bet wen u can make more by jst clicking d link below http:///API-Employ/?id=Legendsilver . U will b glad u did
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
lekkie073: hero and michky....pls disregard any side attractions from any quarter abeg. do not reply d harbinger of distraction
Of course, just ignore em.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sending now... If you sent a pm, please gimme some time.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
PHASE 1 INSTRUCTIONS: SENT. Lekkie, Hero, Ich_el & Domcarez, y'all can remove your emails now. Nzecorneboy and Spambot, relax a lil.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hakin, dont expect my email for now. Want in? Prove yourself right here for the next 7 days. How? Drop picks, win well and you'll earn your way in. Starting tomorrow. Best of luck.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Michky: Hakin, dont expect my email for now. Want in? Prove yourself right here for the next 7 days. How? Drop picks, win well and you'll earn your way in. Starting tomorrow. Best of luck.
@Michky....i got ur mail but the body is empty, pls resend.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
domcarez:
@Michky....i got ur mail but the body is empty, pls resend.
Resent. You can remove your email now.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
lekkie073: hero and michky....pls disregard any side attractions from any quarter abeg. do not reply d harbinger of distraction
Pressing the ignore botton. Thanks Lekkie.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by gabrielmorinho(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good innovation and wonderful action taken. Its time! to proof myself. Pls michky alert me when the contest will kickoff. Hero, michky, lekky et al: am strongly in support of this promising project. Please guys, give me the chance. My mail: gabrielmorinho@gmail.com or gabri4blues@yahoo.com
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Gabriel, dont expect my email for now. Want in? Prove yourself right here for the next 7 days. How? Drop picks, win well and you'll earn your way in. We are all starting tomorrow. Best of luck to you too.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Spambot and Nzecorneboy. You mite have to drop your emails here. Av been havn probs with NL pms recently.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Spambot: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
monzanai@nokiamail.com
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Valdblngx: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Michky: Where did this one come from all of a sudden? You are definitely new to that thread. Go back to season 4, 5 and 6. Read them up. History is never a bad thing. Now, if you'll excuse me: I have more important things to attend to.
hey man..seems I'm still seeing the old michky. it's too early to start rejoicing, trust me that thang ya called project x definitely heading for the rocks
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Valdblngx: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Spambot: monzanai@nokiamail.com

mayor you don reach here?
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Valdblngx: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
let's cash this..strong play

Atletico Lanus - Godoy Cruz A.T.
Under 2.5 @1.50
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by gabrielmorinho(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ok! Let me drop the bomb. Stake and go to bed!
OVER 2.5
hungary - andorra
Turkey - holland

COMBO
belgium 1
serbia 1
denmark 1
italy 1.
Goodluck!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Valdblngx: 12:53am On Oct 15, 2013
inplay

lanus - godoy
under 3.5 @1.50
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Rhemite(m): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2013
Okay michky, what odd are we looking at for the expected picks needed to be drop. Is it singles or Combo that are allowed. Been here but not a Known Person cos have been busy. I know your work in SEASON 6 and you have been Good too ON this platform. I LOVE challenges and also would like to prove myself for the next 7days to be able to get the mail just like the others. Domcarez i sight you brother.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Valdblngx: 2:39am On Oct 15, 2013
Valdblngx: Atletico Lanus - Godoy Cruz A.T.
Under 2.5 @1.50 BET WON

inplay
lanus - godoy
under 3.5 @1.50 BET WON
BOTH BET WON

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

CBN Grants Providus Bank Licence To Operate As A Commercial Bank / Dangote, Tony Elumelu And Otedola At An Event / Femi Otedola Set to Vote, Shows His PVC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.