Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. (37079 Views)

Top Soccer Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Professional Soccer Tips From A Betting Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
michky is a fraudster because he brought the idea of him and I exchanging passwords. only a dubious character does such angry tongue

3 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Rhemite(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
HERO BEGAN A GOOD WORK HERE, YOU TOO SUPPORTED HIM AND ALL WAS GOING ALL WELL. NOW THIS, IS THIS TRUELLY WHAT WE WANT TO PUT OUT , May our Labour not be in vain. I refuse to come between you TOO, you both can carry on till the PAGE get to 100. GREETINGS ALL, DOMCAZ I SALUTE YOU BROTHER, HERO I REMAIN LOYAL, I GREET EVERYONE ELSE. RESPECT TO ALL.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rhemite: HERO BEGAN A GOOD WORK HERE, YOU TOO SUPPORTED HIM AND ALL WAS GOING ALL WELL. NOW THIS, IS THIS TRUELLY WHAT WE WANT TO PUT OUT , May our Labour not be in vain. I refuse to come between you TOO, you both can carry on till the PAGE get to 100. GREETINGS ALL, DOMCAZ I SALUTE YOU BROTHER, HERO I REMAIN LOYAL, I GREET EVERYONE ELSE. RESPECT TO ALL.
abeg come between us o because me don tire o grin
all was going well till michky introduce wuruwuru project. were u not there when he said he wants to bring a 3million naira project......DAT punters shd drop picks for a week then blah blah blah...
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
I shouldnt have expected any better from a tout. You are lucky. Small boy fraudstar. Calling me fraudstar.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
I have been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that lEKKIE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. Thats what i set out to prove. Recheck my first post if you want. He has even said it himself. Now anyone that stil wants to follow him to hell can do so at his own peril.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Michky: Yes, av been quiet long enough. Now that your move is clear, i'll go straight to say my mind. LEKKIE CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED. EVERYONE JOINING HIM SHOULD BE CAREFUL. He WONT steal from you but he wont be real to you either.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
lekkie073:
michky, y art thou so like people say? OK domcarez, since this guy have rubbished me let me do my bit. the guy was saying something like we should open a betting account individually. he would give me his password and I will give him mine. then he would manage my account and I in turn manage his.....that if a punter is managing someone else account, he does better than managing his. I agreed on condition that we meet face to face. he created his account and sent me his detail sharply. while disregarding his details I decided not to create mine to see how he responds. he didn't call me again. the next thing I saw is all these gibberish on this thread. now how am I a fraudster? no wonder michky has enemies all over the Nairaland betting threads angry grin grin grin
he is a very good guy
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
lekkie073: thank God u said I WONT steal..... my mama use to say ole lo ba omo je......stealing is the singular habit DAT degrades a man.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
lekkie073:
michky, learn today......trust no one. I didn't trust u. dats why I stalled on ur project. why shd I trust someone I met on the web. even those I know, I can't trust them with my finances. if i can fail u, then anyone can as well. but pls, don't castigate my moves o. because u urself know DAT I might be a chameleon but neither a thief nor fraudster. #trustme grin on the contrary I was the only punter u felt u could defraud.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by akraym(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hmmmmmm. Am I welcome here
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
lekkie073:
why should u ask for someone's pin if u no be jaguda angry . pls, just bury this ish and move on. I taught u a lesson. trust no one. abi u go still do d same mistake again? if u do, then u must be a nanamu grin
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
lekkie073:
how on earth can u believe someone is superhuman? r u superhuman urself? enuf of bullshit. if u have games, pls post. if u still carry dis issue for head like afro, let's meet in high court grin grin grin
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ok, ur next move. Olodo.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by daftpikin: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nawa o.. If yu people are the ones doing this on this thread I wonder what yu expect others and your followers to do.. Its just sad seriously sad!!!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mickhy & Lekkie!
This ain't good on public forum like NL.
Please guys, settle your disputes and stop accusing each other.
Thank God nobody is burnt.
All we need is love.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Whats wrong with asking another party to exchange passwords? I asked us to open FRESH ACCOUNTS SOLELY FOR THIS PROJECT and we upload with 2000naira. But because of a posibility as this, i asked us to start with 500naira. Take note o, this is merrybet (withdrawable to bank accounts only). Not pob that withdrawal would be easier. Now, how the hell do i intend to cheat this boy? So me dat dropped my password no get anything to protect huh? I actually used to believe he was smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yes Michky, monies on Naija bookies are withdrawable to banks only.
That means you can't steal from anybody's account..
Lekkie, i know you guys are usually not like this, pls don't take it too far.
Settle it now pls. Do it for your fans, do it for me. ;;smiles;;
Be angry but do not sin.
Anyways, it seems you guys had made the proposed Million?!
Whatsup?..!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hero10001: Mickhy & Lekkie!
This ain't good on public forum like NL.
Please guys, settle your disputes and stop accusing each other.
Thank God nobody is burnt.
All we need is love.
I've heard you. What i expected was an apology from him. Couldnt he have informed me that he couldnt go ahead? He just kept me waiting and when i decide to confront him, he begins to claim how right he is. Just look at all the rubbish he's been saying since. Remember, FRESH ACCOUNTS, COMMON 500NAIRA DEPOSIT. Please where is the fraud coming from. Michky hosted the thread for about 4 consequtive seasons. IFTHERE'S ANYONE THAT HAS A REPUTATION TO GUARD, ITS ME. Just imagine, i stoop low and get this crap. Chei, chei! Was he expecting me to hide away like he did? FINALLY, IF I HAD A FRAUDULENT INTENTION, I WONT HAVE OFFERED TO VISIT HIM FIRST (AS HE REQUESTED). Am so sad to tears right now.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hero10001: Yes Michky, monies on Naija bookies are withdrawable to banks only.
That means you can't steal from anybody's account..
Lekkie, i know you guys are usually not like this, pls don't take it too far.
Settle it now pls. Do it for your fans, do it for me. ;;smiles;;
Be angry but do not sin.
Anyways, it seems you guys had made the proposed Million?!
Whatsup?..!
Av heard you Hero.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=Michky][/quote]
Lekkie, this ain't fine.
Yes no one is a superhuman but we shouldn't use our weakness to rob another's trust.
Michky trusted you so much, and he felt you've betrayed his trust too.
We can settle it amicably, why not just say "i'm sorry to Michky".
Lekkie, you can do it. It'l do us alot of good.
Just call him up and settle it no ok?
Thanks in advance.
:-)

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2013
hero, tanks for d advice. if I was michky, I would have tackled d issue with diplomacy........like. 'o ga o lekkie, we talk something, I do my part , u no do urs , wet in happen na?' I would have been forced to apologise to him. but....dats too late now ....I don't need to exchange passwords to make money. I ve been in sports betting biz since the days of William hill in Lagos island (if u know what am talking about). but picks, I ll continue to drop. thanks for ur concern. I won't utter a single comment on this again. I ll just post the sure picks am known for sad

3 Likes

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by UsaNumber: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2013
@messi magic,
This is link i was talking about where you can get a US Number on your Naija sim, that enables you to Make call (with US caller i.d), Receive calls and Sms. http://usacallsms.com

You dont need an app or software, just make use of your phone.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by aventura: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Sometime ago I said that this thread is a nonsense thread and that it is worth the hype but I was immediately shut down. Well what have we now?

Moderator pls come and delete this thread. It's a duplicate thread.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2013
aventura: Sometime ago I said that this thread is a nonsense thread and that it is worth the hype but I was immediately shut down. Well what have we now?

Moderator pls come and delete this thread. It's a duplicate thread.
SMH. Funny thing is, i've not seen your ugly face in other soccer threads, saying this same sh*t. Why are you so concerned about this thread na? What's your problem?! You better gerroutta here before you piss somebody off here! Okay, since you're so hungry to see us fall, we'll suprise you. Watch this space.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Just imagine. We drop something realy sweet, stray elements like that dude will also benefit o. You see why i do what i do? Its hopeless.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Michky and Lekkie, waz up with the multimillion project? Its worth trying, you guys shouldn't give up on that project o coz am ready o, lets shame the critics by starting that project....just saying!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
domcarez: @Michky and Lekkie, waz up with the multimillion project? Its worth trying, you guys shouldn't give up on that project o coz am ready o, lets shame the critics by starting that project....just saying!
hmm... On three conditions: 1) absolutely not here. 2) absolutely not on Nairaland. 3) lekkie out!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie0073: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
domcarez: @Michky and Lekkie, waz up with the multimillion project? Its worth trying, you guys shouldn't give up on that project o coz am ready o, lets shame the critics by starting that project....just saying!
count me out of projects DAT involve dishing out passwords to other team members.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie0073: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
.....done with chasing d wind cool
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie0073: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
I posted my picks but ebadu belle pipu don't go hide am....here is it

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie0073: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
lekkie0073: I posted my picks but ebadu belle pipu don't go hide am....here is it
lost......too bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

See How Much This Couple Found After They Opened Their Piggy Bank / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Man Seen On Camera Screaming So Loud In A Banking Hall (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.