Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri (3288 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by EkoAtlantic: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Amaecom Global (Nig.) Limited an indigenous Nigerian company ‘Enhancing lives with passion’ by offering professional services to the teeming individuals and corporate institutions in areas of asset acquisition and alternative energy solutions has opened new branched in Umuahia and Owerri.  

This brings to 9 the total number of Amaecom branch offices across Nigeria. Amaecom’s presence is heavily felt in Abuja, Benue, Cross River, Ebonyi, Lagos, Sokoto and now Abia and Imo State. Amaecom Global also has an overseas operation office in China.

These expansions have interestingly given birth to no fewer than 15 outlets across the country. As part of the Amaecom ‘Innovative Agenda’, the company has invested a great deal in the development and production of products with the ‘Amaecom brand.

This can be seen in the Amaecom Compact Refrigerator, Top Open Chest Freezer and Double Door Refrigerator; Amaecome Gasoline Generator series with six models namely; AM 1110, AM 2500, AM 3600, AM 4500, AM 6500 and AM8500; Amaecom Security Doors for homes and offices.
Amaecom’s AMK 200 Tricycle is suitable for transportation and agricultural use. These are just a few of many more products to come from the stables of Amaecom Global (Nig.) Limited.

http://www.spyghana.com/amaecom-global-builds-new-branches-in-umuahia-and-owerri/
Umuahia office is located at 45 Udi Street, Owerri Road (Phone: 08106058847) while Owerri office is located at 6B Oyima Street off Tetlow by Wetheral, Owerri (Phone: 08100956495).

Re: Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by Peinstein: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin
HNosegbe:

But the topic says Umuahia and Owerri.

Is T.A. Orji also in APC?

Yeah T.A Orji switched to APC last night, everything was done online.
grin
On a serious note the article mentioned Umuahia and Owerri as the latest locations. Any development is a good development irrespective of our socio-political affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by chino24: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
HNosegbe:

But the topic says Umuahia and Owerri.

Is T.A. Orji also in APC?

Check the profile of this nigger that posted this thread. All the thread he has ever posted in his life on NL is anti-Igbo, so one would start wondering how suddenly he started seeing good thing in Alaigbo. There are so many other pro-igbo threads but you will see him and many other dolts jumping against that thread and saying all sorts of rubbish just to run it down. And mind you he does not see any other good thing in other SE state that does not have the yuruba party APC relationship.
Re: Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by asha80(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
berem: You get time answer these Rochas haters. I have seen things for myself and don't need to be told that Rochas is doing a great job in Imo State. cool
did you visit your hometown in orlu?
Re: Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
asha 80: did you visit your hometown in orlu?
Yes i did! I almost lost my way from Afor Ogidi and Banana Junction to my home town Okporo due to the construction going on. Anyone who comes here to spew trash about Rochas not doing anything is Imo State is a Foool!!

What's with the hotels almost in all streets in owerri? That's crazy!! grin
Re: Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by asha80(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
berem: Yes i did! I almost lost my way from Afor Ogidi and Banana Junction to my home town Okporo due to the construction going on. Anyone who comes here to spew trash about Rochas not doing anything is Imo State is a Foool!!

the hotel construction na private thing na...i wonder if government can put a law to stop building of hotels in owerri..it is getting out of hand.....however i am still more interested in development of rural areas than urban ones.
Re: Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
asha 80: the hotel construction na private thing na...i wonder if government can put a law to stop building of hotels in owerri..it is getting out of hand.....however i am still more interested in development of rural areas than urban ones.
I don't know much about development in rural areas in other senatorial zones but i can say Rochas is doing well in Orlu.
Re: Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by ChimaAdeoye: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
asha 80: the hotel construction na private thing na...i wonder if government can put a law to stop building of hotels in owerri..it is getting out of hand.....however i am still more interested in development of rural areas than urban ones.
How does it affect you that Hotels are built in Owerri? Obviously,Owerri is catching up to years of dearth of new hotels after the Otokoto saga.
The last time i checked, it costs money to build these edifices and furnish them to 4 or 5 star taste! If they realize the market is saturated,they will naturally stop and look for areas of other services lagging behind.

Or are you one of the older hotel owners in Owerri keen on stopping more state of the art competitors from taking some of your business? grin

1 Like

Re: Amaecom Global Builds New Branches In Umuahia And Owerri by Abagworo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
berem:

I believe its because hotel business is thriving in Owerri as a result of high influx of tourists. Can you believe that despite the high number of hotels, you'll hardly get a free room during weekends?

(1) (Reply)

APC Finally Settles For Prof. Osibanjo As Buhari Running Mate - BBC / Boko Haram Down Nigeria Air Force Plane / Hmm, This Thing We're Hearing About Man Arrested For Having Sex With Bush. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.