Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses (1036 Views)

This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. / When And How To Deploy HTTPS For Web Pages / The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
I was building a framework originally on this thread intended for public release on http://www.dhtmlframework.com
https://www.nairaland.com/283559/dhtml-framework-evolution/1

I have altered the plans completely. Now i want to make a cross-CMS framework that supports building of extensions that can be deployed across frameworks.

For example, you might develop a contact form using the codes of the framework, now this contact form can be deployed as:
- a joomla module
- a joomla component
- a drupal module
without necessarily changing your code, and with minimal (or sometimes zero) knowlege of how to actually build extensions on the target platform.

Right now, it supports drupal 6.0, i am porting to joomla 3. After supporting stable versions of joomla and drupal, i will do the first publications online via http://www.dhtmlframework.com

Contributions are certainly welcomed!
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by spikesC(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
hmmmmm, nice idea wink

Cross-platform CMS stuffs
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks. . .but did you say crossplatform?
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Right now, i want to integrate with stable versions of joomla and drupal.

Drupal 6.x integration completed
Joomla 3.0 integration completed

Remaining Joomla 2.5, and Drupal 7.0

After that, i will add some codes to the skeleton and start off with some sample codes.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by spikesC(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
i meant the popular CMS'

Joomla, drupal, wordpress etc.

It will make die sense...just like phonegap
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
^^^Exactly,, you get the point. . .
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by CODEEATER(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
@DHTML ;U LUKE LIKE D KINDA GUY A KINDA GUY LIKE ME SHOULD KNW N INTERACT WITH...

Plz send me any of ur social network handles for further communication. cheesy
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks, you can locate me on facebook - facebook.com/diltony,

Drupal 7 integration completed
Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0 integration completed

Now, let me move to wordpress:
i shall be looking at wordpress 2.x and 3.x

Once i complete the integration, i will work on some basic sample codes - proof of concept, before i start developing extensions for the framework.

I want to start posting codes online in less than a week for people to test, so that we can move to the opensource phase. . .
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by koksybrown: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
*dhtml:
Thanks, you can locate me on facebook - facebook.com/diltony,

Drupal 7 integration completed
Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0 integration completed

Now, let me move to wordpress:
i shall be looking at wordpress 2.x and 3.x

Once i complete the integration, i will work on some basic sample codes - proof of concept, before i start developing extensions for the framework.

I want to start posting codes online in less than a week for people to test, so that we can move to the opensource phase. . .
i Believe you die!
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have integrated successfully with:
Joomla versions 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0
Drupal versions 6.x and 7.x

For some reasons, i decided to add joomla 1.5 to the list. So i am now working on some features of the framework -
session management, database access, theming etc

But there will be no separate database per say, because this framework is going to be running on a loaded CMS, so it just inherits the stuffs of the host, but its own API must be uniform so that "end-coders" will not really need to care about the platform it is going to be deployed on.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by CODEEATER(m): 4:16am On Aug 22, 2013
*dhtml:
Thanks folks,
for now, i am not going to support wordpress (for security reasons), but i will start off with drupal and joomla.

I have integrated successfully with:
Joomla versions 2.5 and 3.0
Drupal versions 6.x and 7.x

I will now go ahead to create some practical codes for starters. . .
didnt u get my msg?..or u jst dnt wnt to ansa me cry
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2013
^^^I did not get any message? where on facebook, nairaland, email or phone?
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by sisqology(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Tony, I need you for something ASAP pls, how can I get you??
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by CODEEATER(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2013
*dhtml:
^^^I did not get any message? where on facebook, nairaland, email or phone?

CODE-EATER:
@DHTML ;U LUKE LIKE D KINDA GUY A KINDA GUY LIKE ME SHOULD KNW N INTERACT WITH...

Plz send me any of ur social network handles for further communication. cheesy

Yes here
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
I replied you that you can locate me via facebook.com/diltony - i am mostly on facebook, that post somehow vanished into thin air, spambot maybe. . .
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by sisqology(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2013
I have located u with my...........
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by dhtml4: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2013
I have completed the framework even before the date, now to release it for public, i am making some final minute decisions on it
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by sisqology(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Smh.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by spikesC(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2013
sisqology: Smh.
grin
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by dhtml4: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
You guys are shaking your head. You should know that I work on stuffs like frameworks on part time basis, these things chop gigabytes from my memory.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by sisqology(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Rat ate ur memory
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Working on documentation, should round up this week, then we can start testing.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nmeri17: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
dhtml18:
Working on documentation, should round up this week, then we can start testing.
the week is over o. can we now start testing?? wink

(1) (Reply)

Glo Operamini Dat Browse And Download Free With Glo Default Settings / The Story Behind Www.ng / How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.