Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S (10307 Views)

Mtn Unlimited,airtel Free 19gb Tweak,etisalat Unlimited+pinging / Activate Your Etisalat Sim To Browse And Download Unlimited / New PS Vita 3g Browse with Nigeria MTN/Etisalat SIM/ wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 19, 2013
This is the tutorial a lot of people have been waiting for. Its not a tutorial that will teach you how to get a cheap internet plan, but a tutorial that will decisively and intelligently blow your mind into what you least expect. Just concentrate because this is easier to do and faster to get than solving a pure mathematics equation with just a simple formula.
- See more at: http://djwalexloaded..com/2013/08/browse-with-000-on-your-etisalat-line.html#sthash.1y0O5p8M.dpuf

Why you must Use This Etisalat Free Browsing
1. You don't need to be dragging blackberry subscription with blackberry users for the main time
2. You don't even need to have airtime before you can make you of it
3. Fast and reliable in a 3.5G network area _

follow d link in the post
- See more at: http://djwalexloaded..com/2013/08/browse-with-000-on-your-etisalat-line.html#sthash.1y0O5p8M.dpuf
Re: Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S by Swiftboy(m): 6:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Guy if you cant post it free just forget it! This popular scam scheme is not working!
Re: Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 19, 2013
am not begging you either, dont tell me you are niort conversant with the way cheats works in this country, this is not even a cheat bt free browsing, am not demanding any money from you, so dont discourage other.
Re: Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S by emiwanlee(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2013
One chance, plz try another forum
Re: Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S by spenca: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2013
someone call 911 !!
Re: Browse With #0.00 On Your Etisalat Line With The Free Browsing Tweak - S by Swiftboy(m): 1:45am On Aug 20, 2013
guru2007: am not begging you either, dont tell me you are niort conversant with the way cheats works in this country, this is not even a cheat bt free browsing, am not demanding any money from you, so dont discourage other.
guy you should know its not working cos some of this kind of post always ask for e-mail address and latter send shit to my inbox like how to make money from chatting on 2go or I should send money so I can learn this learn that. My simple question is this;why should I believe you are not one of em?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N97 For Sale / Hp Notebook- N50,000 / 3.5g Hsdpa Universal Modem Auction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.