Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested (21430 Views)

Abuja Film Producer / ‘don’t Kill Me With Sex Scenes’, Actor Tells Film Producer / Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by iamswizz(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2013
Kayusfity:

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS BLOODY TRIBALIST BEFORE THE TRIBAL WAR LORDS DERAIL THIS THREAD
mumu..
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by wordcat(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: I was thinking he produces those youtube films for shekau (lol)
;

My thought also and dat was d reason i opened d thread.
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Myself2(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2013

No sir,its Dayokanu that does that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2013
phil5: u well so ni nor be them dey film deir selves ,or wetin u tink 4 that ur head , or u go get mind go do video 4 boko ? ;Dafter u finish dey go help u hold the camera ,carry u sidon shave dat ur head cm use u do behind the scene
Guy u Funi nor b small. Lol
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by OAM4JisGay: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2013
These people keep spoiling Nigeria's name (they know themselves) they can't simply follow the rules of the country where they live, they want to introduce boko haram to Ghana now? Why not wait for the censorship before distributing such a sensitive movie. What is it with these people (they know themselves) and terrorism?
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Afritop(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2013
HE SHOULD HAVE NAMED THE MOVIE "GBOKO HARAM" AND NOT BOKO HARAM, THAT WOULD HAVE SAVED HIM FROM GETTING ARRESTED
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by osymary: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2013
Lagos_Boi: dem wan block the guy from making money.

#beefing things#

on my way to alaba to get the N100 copy now now!
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by PrinceJustice(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Since na Ghanian Movie, them go show Shekau (Majid Micheal) and the 7 Virgins

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by idu1(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2013
@NL MOD, i hope una dey see dis *yepaonline* wey dey poo for all thread here?
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by onospolo: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2013
may b he ws thinkn dat he ws still in 9ja nt kwnin dat he ws already in Gahna wat a pity fast guy.
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Freedani(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2013
@ The op,is that suppose 2 be the title of the tread?
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2013
iamswizz: mumu..

TALKING TO YOU IS LIKE TALKING TO A GOAT. LIP SEALED
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by bobbyL(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Same here . I was wondering what level of "production" goes into the making of those videos.
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Afroconnect: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2013
He think say na Nigeria he dey wey law no dey work...
what is the idea behind the film?
just to make money or to pass a message?
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2013
The topic is really misleading. I was thinking it was the guy who makes sekau's videos......
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2013
greaterlove: See as I open the thread quickly thinking it was the guy who makes sekau's videos.

me too angry
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Adex097: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Adex097: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2013
Will they arrest thr casts too.
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by keljobhunt: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2013
[size=20pt]Welcome to Kelbix Consults - Africa's Job Hunter. http://www.kelbixconsults.com
[/size]
We make use of our extensive experience in rendering service to companies to provide this comprehensive web resource to job seekers, school leavers and anybody else with an interest in looking for job.

Do not find anything to your liking now? If you are in the market for a top notch job in the near future then log your CV on our database to be considered for new jobs as they arise. Your details remain confidential until you consent to a release to a prospective employer.

This site also provides career advice on interviewing techniques, what employers want, how to prepare, do’s and don’ts, and much more. We have our own position library which may assist you in understanding jobs and career paths. To keep you informed there is also our newsletter module with all the new and exciting events within our business.

We hope you find this website useful and that we can be of service to further your career objectives. But do not take our word for it - you can view testimonials from our clients and candidates on their experience with us.
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by 247tops(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2013
EVEN GHANA
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Nellizzy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
ghana again
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by ugoezeik(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
cashkid18: Nawaa..y bokoharam nah,d name alone na bad mkt ..u shud hv used massob instead
btw,abeg who get nokia charger here
can u use ♍Ɣ trium or sendo charger?
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by phil5(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Shekau na the boss ,hahahhaaa I nor fit laugh oooo, gej na actor ,anta nd prota(gonist)tins

The topic is nt misleading,hw u want make im market im thread ,

I dey wait 4 the film , the last fight go dey interesting

Imagine gej dressed like iron man

Shekau as the boss weh couple that iron piece make im own .

Movie don set ooooo+++o+++o++o+++oooooooooOoOOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOoO .
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by remsonik(f): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello everyone, I have tops,envelope clutch bags,shoes and trendy sandals for sale.call me if interested,plus they are cheap and affordable 08132617478 or mail me refolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by phil5(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
grin
remsonik: Hello everyone, I have tops,envelope clutch bags,shoes and trendy sandals for sale.call me if interested,plus they are cheap and affordable 08132617478 or mail me refolabi@yahoo.com
I nor go buy grin
remsonik: Hello everyone, I have tops,envelope clutch bags,shoes and trendy sandals for sale.call me if interested,plus they are cheap and affordable 08132617478 or mail me refolabi@yahoo.com
I nor go buy
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by ladenz(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
cashkid18: Nawaa..y bokoharam nah,d name alone na bad mkt ..u shud hv used massob instead
btw,abeg who get nokia charger here

pin mouth charger or usb? if na pin mouth, go carry am under my pillow
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by khattab02: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
ayusco85: The title is misleading. It sounded like the arrest of the guy that produces the videos shekau and his boko boys make and upload on youtube.
*hisses, not interested*
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by khattab02: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
ayusco85: The title is misleading. It sounded like the arrest of the guy that produces the videos shekau and his boko boys make and upload on youtube.
*hisses, not interested*

that nairaland for you with misleading headline and title post.
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by khattab02: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
*hisses, not interested*

that nairaland for you with misleading headline and title post.
phil5: Shekau na the boss ,hahahhaaa I nor fit laugh oooo, gej na actor ,anta nd prota(gonist)tins

The topic is nt misleading,hw u want make im market im thread ,

I dey wait 4 the film , the last fight go dey interesting

Imagine gej dressed like iron man

Shekau as the boss weh couple that iron piece make im own .

Movie don set ooooo+++o+++o++o+++oooooooooOoOOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOoO .
*hisses, not interested*

that nairaland for you with misleading headline and title post. Then that deception.
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bad market
Re: Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested by AroOkigbo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kayusfity:

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS BLOODY TRIBALIST BEFORE THE TRIBAL WAR LORDS DERAIL THIS THREAD
Hope you would have said the same thing if the name was Nnanna Uzoma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? / Photos From The Première Of Kunle Afolayan's 'the CEO' In Lagos / Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.