Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Please Is This A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is This A Sin? (774 Views)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This A Sin? by bingbagbo(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2013
for a married man to engage in anal sex or sex through the anus with his wife?
please help, thank you
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2013
Lol thnks for mking me l@ugh this morning.
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by thorpido(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Is it what your wife wants?
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by shortgun(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2013
bin is that you You've bn asking some suspicious questions lately.
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by Enegod(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2013
smh
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2013
embarassed embarassed...

I weep 4 u Bin cry cry
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2013
You're married, she's your wife, you both want it. So what's the issue?
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by Adamskuty(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2013
Haha grin hahah grin puha puihahahha grin wetin happen to the front nau?? Abi dey padlock am? grin
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by alexleo(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2013
bin gbagbo: for a married man to engage in anal sex or sex through the anus with his wife?
please help, thank you

Why do you want to put your wife into that kind of nonsense? Is she a sex machine or what? While you have the right to have sex with your wife you must also treat her honourably and not like a p.ornstar pls. There are levels I cannot bring my wife to because I honour her. She is not a p.ornstar and I can't treat her as such. Moreover, God dislikes us using our body in contrast with the natural way he has ordained it to be used. Remember, our body is the temple of the living God. One problem you need to sought out here in prayer is lust of the flesh. By the time the spirit of God takes over your life all those unneccessary desires will disappear. Thanks.
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by ARareGem(f): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2013
Bin, Bin, Bin. I reserve my comment. grin
Re: Please Is This A Sin? by Alwaystrue(f): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2013
bin gbagbo: for a married man to engage in anal sex or sex through the anus with his wife?
please help, thank you
lipsrsealed
Kindly read the verses below in the translations you can understand and let the spirit minister to you then make your conclusion:

Romans 1:26-28
26  For this reason God gave them over and abandoned them to vile affections and degrading passions. For their women exchanged their natural function for an unnatural and abnormal one,
27  And the men also turned from natural relations with women and were set ablaze (burning out, consumed) with lust for one another--men committing shameful acts with men and suffering in their own bodies and personalities the inevitable consequences and penalty of their wrong-doing and going astray, which was [their] fitting retribution.
28  And so, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or approve of Him or consider Him worth the knowing, God gave them over to a base and condemned mind to do things not proper or decent but loathsome,

1 Like

Re: Please Is This A Sin? by mysticgal(f): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2013
anyone answering bin gbagbo is a foolundecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Orders Ushers To Push First Timer Out Of The Church / Do Catholics Worship Mary? / What Is Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.