Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

North Middle Belt Crises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Middle Belt Crises (884 Views)

APC Planning To Unleash Violence In The North, Middle Belt And SW When GEJ Wins / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / 2015: Core North, Middle Belt Fall Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Middle Belt Crises by petrov10: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2013
B
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by petrov10: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2013
B
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by Caseless: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2013
chairman, arrange the text into paragraphs please for easy reading. it is rumpled and jumbled......more like poem or musical lyrics.
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by Caseless: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2013
petrov 10: they want back the presidency as if its thier birth right..mtchew
few months yaradua spent in office if evaluated statistically, u wld see that his days were more meanginful and productive than 6 years gej is about to spend in office. anyway, we dont pray he stays beyond 6 years. yaradua's 2 weeks in office is better than gej's 6 years in office. you can now see why notherners are still craving for it....we all need good governance.

i dont care where or which region/religion/tribe my next president shall come from, but i need who can put this country right on course. even na cobham fit lead well, i go like am to become our president.
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by sammyzacks(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2013
True reflection of reality on ground. Truth is the yoke over the neck of their taskmasters is gradually being broken. Soon the people of the middle belt will regain their place in the Nigeria political space.infact sooner than we think.
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by petrov10: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2013
caseless: few months yaradua spent in office if evaluated statistically, u wld see that his days were more meanginful and productive than 6 years gej is about to spend in office. anyway, we dont pray he stays beyond 6 years. yaradua's 2 weeks in office is better than gej's 6 years in office. you can now see why notherners are still craving for it....we all need good governance.

i dont care where or which region/religion/tribe my next president shall come from, but i need who can put this country right on course. even na cobham fit lead well, i go like am to become our president.
the president is working quiet alryt.....jst dat haterz will never say anytin good abt him........by d way ,what and what did yaradua do during his tenure huh ?
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by petrov10: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2013
fresh air to all middle beltians abeg
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by unicon25: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Yaradua is peaceful leader just like gej"""a rome was not built in a day!""let's give gej more chance to put things right"""its not an easey task""a country being destroyed over 50 years by 22 peopple##it will take time to put it in order"""its very easey to destroy than to repaire""thanks one Nig
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by Caseless: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2013
petrov 10: the president is working quiet alryt.....jst dat haterz will never say anytin good abt him........
ther is nothing good to say about him. abi u want Demdem and gbawe to come and describe him for you?
petrov 10: by d way ,what and what did yaradua do during his tenure huh ?
yaradua did not stay long, but his political will was something to cheer. presidency for gej is alice in wonderland. him nor know anything.
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by Caseless: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2013
unicon25: Yaradua is peaceful leader just like gej"""a rome was not built in a day!""let's give gej more chance to put things right"""its not an easey task""a country being destroyed over 50 years by 22 peopple##it will take time to put it in order"""its very easey to destroy than to repaire""thanks one Nig
we nor get time to de wait for slowtard like gej.see the issue raised by lai mohammed herehttp://www.nairaland.com/1402901/apc-pdp-tell-nigerian-why. do u think it must take another 50 years for a president to achive this? rome was not built in a day considering the challenges of those days, but we can build romes in one day considering manpower and resources available now. You just need the right builder to build many romes in minutes.
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by Caseless: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2013
petrov 10: fresh air to all middle beltians abeg
organise this ur topic to make it easy for readers.
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by petrov10: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2013
caseless: ther is nothing good to say about him. abi u want Demdem and gbawe to come and describe him for you? yaradua did not stay long, but his political will was something to cheer. presidency for gej is alice in wonderland. him nor know anything.
political will...? U said his tenure was more productive dan gej's ...pls support claim
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by Caseless: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2013
petrov 10: political will...? U said his tenure was more productive dan gej's ...pls support claim
weigh their administration side by side in terms of achievements....u are goin to see what i'm saying.
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by petrov10: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2013
caseless: weigh their administration side by side in terms of achievements....u are goin to see what i'm saying.
nigeria has never bin blessed with a president lyk gej ..all the former heads of states an xpresidents are all failures..nigeria shuldnt be xperiencing these mishapps prevalent in society...even b4 d arrival of gej ,nigeria ought to have been developed . I wonder y some 9ijirians feel dat d president must be a notherner , is it dat all d political figures in the SS , SW, SE and middle belt ..are not fit to rul ?
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2013
i sense Northophobia here. This is a failed propaganda, op. The truth is, the problem between the Hausa/Fulani and other ethnic nations in the north are not caused by deep racial or religious differences but by temporal political expediencies. These differences can be resolved with time.

History has shown, as pointed out by your article, that the Hausa/Fulani can work together with the Northcentral under a remarkable level of unity. A ONE NORTH is the antidote to Eastern loudness and deep seating tendency of unfair dominance. I am from the North central.
Re: North Middle Belt Crises by petrov10: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
souldust: i sense Northophobia here. This is a failed propaganda, op. The truth is, the problem between the Hausa/Fulani and other ethnic nations in the north are not caused by deep racial or religious differences but by temporal political expediencies. These differences can be resolved with time.

History has shown, as pointed out by your article, that the Hausa/Fulani can work together with the Northcentral under a remarkable level of unity. A ONE NORTH is the antidote to Eastern loudness and deep seating tendency of unfair dominance. I am from the North central.
north central indeed...b4 election it is called one indivisable north , after election ,we start hearing , core north ,middle belt , north central.......souldust who are u kiddin

(1) (Reply)

Abia @ 22 And The Achievements Of T.a Orji So Far / Trends Of Epistemic Oppression And Academic Dependency In Africa’s Development / The Assassination Market For World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.