Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) (13793 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / Who Is The Most Handsome & Hottest Ghanian Actor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by angle2525(f): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2008
Majid Michel Erawack “Shaker” (born September 22, 1980)is a Ghanaian actor
Majid was born in Cantonments, Accra, Ghana, the son of Michel Erawack, a Lebanese business man, and a Ghanaian mother, Paulina Olympio who works for Ghana Review International.
he staring in these movies:
Divine Love (2004)
Royal Battle (GHANA) (2005)
Passion of the Soul (2005)
Tears of Womanhood (2006)
Crime to Christ (2007) ( HIS NAME WAS SAMMIE) THIS MOVIE WAS THE BEST TO ME.
Blood Fight

Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by angle2525(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
THIS IS MAJID MICHEL AND HIS WIFE
HE'S EXPECTING A NE BORN BABY
if u want to watch the movie CRIME TO CHRIST. GO TO nigeriavideos-onlinenigeria.com

Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by Emad(f): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2008
no pictures visible
please download again so that we can gazeeeeeeeee

you know i like nice things grin
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by angle2525(f): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2008
ok here

Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by Emad(f): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2008
Try try again grin

yeah the first few steps are the most difficult after that u get used to it

it is called a computer
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by angle2525(f): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
i don't know why these pics are not showing

Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by angle2525(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2008
finally i got it
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by angle2525(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2008
but to bad i got the one he was crying to his mom in the movie called ''crime to christ'' smiley
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by Emad(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2008
angle2525

sorry finallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy

well i am sorry to have put you through all the trouble but i dont think he is hansome
he simply does not look too bad i think because he is light skinned ( half cast )
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by Princessty(f): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
Mistake Passion of The Soul Was 2008
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by Abbygyal(f): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2009
the latest movie i saw him in was too raw. . . . .his butt hangin out! loads of sex scenes. . . its on utbe. . .kinda gross
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by sweetpie23: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2010
yes he is the best actor ever
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2010
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by londoner: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
Am I the only one who doesm't think this guy is that fantastic an actor? To me he is just okay, but better than most of his Ghanaian counterparts.
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by sweetpie23: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2010
londoner:

Am I the only one who doesm't think this guy is that fantastic an actor? To me he is just okay, but better than most of his Ghanaian counterparts.
to you not us
Re: Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) by gozick(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2010
the guy is a wonderful actor; no doubt e.

(1) (Reply)

Why Waje And I Are Best Friends –omawumi / Ramsey Nouah Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Tobi Bakre's Parents Celebrate Their 29th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.