Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

A+ A A- Hunter Kills Colleague, Says He Though It’s Antelope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A+ A A- Hunter Kills Colleague, Says He Though It’s Antelope (412 Views)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags / Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A+ A A- Hunter Kills Colleague, Says He Though It’s Antelope by dulaman: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
A 30-year-old man has been arrested in Igbara-Odo, Ekiti South West Local Government Area of Ekiti state by the police for allegedly shooting his hunting mate to death during a hunting expedition.

The suspect, Musibau Mustapha, said he mistook his colleague for an antelope.
A statement by the Public Relations Officer of the Ekiti State police command, Mr. Victor Babayemi confirmed the story.
The PPRO said detectives of the state police command arrested Mustapha, who resided at Owode Street, Igbara-Odo, Ekiti. He is currently being investigated for murder, the Police said.
According to Babayemi, Mustapha and 22-year-old Sunday Ijasa of Oke-Ode Street, also of Igbara-Odo, had gone on a hunting expedition on August 5, 2013 and the shooting incident occured “at about 02:30am in the forest where the two went for hunting.”
But the police said in the statement that “investigations conducted so far revealed that there are inconsistencies in the claim made by the suspect.”
The police added that “an autopsy has been conducted while investigation is still on-going,” adding that “the suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigation is completed.”
Re: A+ A A- Hunter Kills Colleague, Says He Though It’s Antelope by moscobabs(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
source pls
Re: A+ A A- Hunter Kills Colleague, Says He Though It’s Antelope by owolabifunke14(f): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
It has happened to my uncle before. The antelope was a creature of dark magic. Believe me,it was not the wish of the hunter to kill his friend.
Re: A+ A A- Hunter Kills Colleague, Says He Though It’s Antelope by weazley(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
owolabifunke14: It has happened to my uncle before. The antelope was a creature of dark magic. Believe me,it was not the wish of the hunter to kill his friend.
Which kain dark majic,? Na long throat jor,..... haw antelope go big like human being, the thougt of d plenty meat just cloud d reasonin part of d brain.
If I hia dark majic again.., *in arkmed's voice* ar kil u

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Go To Hell For Saying They Had No Good Leader / Shekau Death.....resident Live In Fear Over Revenge / There Will Be Mayhem If Jonathan Rigs 2015 Polls- Junaid Mohammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.