Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I have a dream - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I have a dream (571 Views)

When Was The First Time You Realized You Are In A Dream.? / Do You Ever Have A Dream Of Getting A Scholarship To Abroad / How Glasgow Caledonian University Became A Dream Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have a dream by fabby26(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
I have a dream "When the universities in Nigeria will be ranked among the tops in the world

I have a dream "When our classrooms will be equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities

I have a dream "When Nigeria undergraduates would produce innovations that the world will reckon with"

I have a dream "When nigerian universities' graduates will be the most sought after in employment opportunities all over the world"

I have a dream "When our universities' lecturers would engaged in invaluable research that multinational companies would seek to adopt and develop"

I have a dream "When people from other parts of the world would envy to seek admission into Nigeria tertiary institutions"

I have a dream "When nigeria graduates will be highly employable immediately after graduation without further practical training"

I have a dream "When our universities' hostels will be well equipped with airconditioned, computer system, convinence facilities per room & at least two persons per room, just in par with that of developed economy.

I have a dream "When Government would give some form of social security to universities graduates until they secure a good job"

I have a dream " When lecturing work will be competitive and be the most sought after profession"

I have a dream "When our quality of our universities' lecturers would be in par with that of the developed nation"

I have a dream "When our universities system would be 30 students to a lecturer"

I have a dream "When our laboratories would be with cutting-edge equipments and one equipment to a student"

I have a dream that our University system will be salvaged from all the infrastructural, intellectual decay.
Re: I have a dream by kunlesehan(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please wake up.
1st of all u need 2 dream say make dem call off the strike. ... lol
Re: I have a dream by oche123: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bros ♍γ̲̣̣̥ guy,Ɣ☺u̶̲̥̅̊? Need to wakeup to reality of life ,cos e Ω̴̩̩̩̥Oº° go happen
Re: I have a dream by Acecube(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Martin Luther King held fast to what he believed in, no matter how bleek the future seemed at that point in time. All the Op stated are very much feasibe, we can achieve this, oh YES WE CAN, Let's work with optimism at least we have nothing to lose rather than lose before the battle against the decay in the education sector

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Mass Protest Holds In Calabar Today / IS WAEC GCE 2013 (starting Today) / ASUU Strike: ANC Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.