Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Tansian University(school Of Economics) Has Relocated To Its Umunya Main Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tansian University(school Of Economics) Has Relocated To Its Umunya Main Campus (1786 Views)

Covenant University School Fees Payment 2015/2016 08033623850 / Pictures Of Uniosun(main Campus) / Admissions in Tansian University Umunya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tansian University(school Of Economics) Has Relocated To Its Umunya Main Campus by kingskoncept(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
This is to inform all students and staff of the institution that the school once located at old onista road Nnewi has now being moved to its parmanent site located at enugu onista express way umunya.However, all students are adviced to resume at the main campus as the school had already moved. we sincerly apologice for the inconviniencies
Thanks.

Great tansian students! GREAT!

Sign,
P.R.O,pub admin,
Agu kingsley aka mr koncept.
4 skul of eco

Re: Tansian University(school Of Economics) Has Relocated To Its Umunya Main Campus by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
kings koncept: This is to inform all students and staff of the institution that the school once located at old onista road Nnewi has now being moved to its parmanent site located at enugu onista wwxpress road umunya.However, all students are adviced to resume at the main campus as the school had already moved.we sincerly apologice for the inconviniencies
Thnks.

Great tansian students! GREAT!

Sign,
P.R.O,pub admin,
Agu kingsley aka mr koncept.
4 skul of eco

I love the Tansian language! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help: I Cant Read / 10 Creepy Things You Should Know About Your Body......hehehe / Who Have Heard About Maurid Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.