Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF (39682 Views)

Treat People With Gunshot Wounds, Accident Victims Before Police Report-El Rufai / How Many People Have Die In President Trump Election? / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Emmysteve(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, may have died of gunshot wounds – JTF

The JTF said the latest video by Shekau may have been staged.

The Joint Task Force, Operation Restore Order, in Maiduguri, Borno State said intelligence report available to it “revealed that Abubakur Shekau, the most dreaded and wanted Boko Haram Terrorists leader may have died”.

The JTF in a statement by its spokesperson, Sagir Musa, on Monday said Mr. Shekau “died of gunshot wound received in an encounter with the JTF troops in one of their camps at Sambisa Forest on 30 June 2013.”

According to the statement, “Shekau was mortally wounded in the encounter and was sneaked into Amitchide – a border community in Cameroun for treatment which he never recovered.”

“It is greatly believed that Shekau might have died between 25 July to 3 August, 2013. He was reported to have masterminded the kidnap of the seven French citizens and that of the elder statesman Alhaji (Dr) Shettima Ali Monguno in addition to many murders of Islamic clerics in Northern Nigeria.

“He was also responsible for bombings of many places of worship and public buildings including Police and United Nations Headquarters in Abuja,” the statement said.

It also said the recent video released on 13 August, 20013 by the purported sect leader was “dramatized by an imposter to hoodwink the sect members to continue with the terrorism and to deceive the undiscerning minds”.

“The JTF wishes to appeal to the sect members to lay down their arms and embrace the Federal Government’s offer for dialogue,” the statement added.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/143030-breaking-news-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-may-have-died-of-gunshot-wounds-jtf.html

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by IGBOSON1: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
How many lifes does this man have? angry

15 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Chokolee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Edited and censored! Comments erazed!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Tolexander: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chokolee: What is wrong with JTF?? Them for don use juju kill this guy tey tey! #Am not advising juju tings..but this? Advisable..@OP..that ur source..
na mortal combat where you kill the leader after each stage.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Tolexander: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
“It is greatly believed that
Shekau might have
died between 25 July to 3
August, 2013. He
was reported to have
masterminded the kidnap
of the seven French citizens
and that of the
elder statesman Alhaji (Dr)
Shettima Ali
Monguno in addition to many
murders of
Islamic clerics in Northern
Nigeria.
seems our JTF are confused!

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Asoozy: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
who cares undecided
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by donMecuzy: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Shekau Eiyaa. Good bye,

Judgment Served

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by BedLam: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
If u are using the word MAY, then there is nothing intelligent about it.
Intelligence does not speculate! If it is yes let it be or no then fine. Today we saw him, tomorrow we shoot him but he managed to escape....... Crap! I Piss on this thread

32 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
How i wish this news is true but unfortunately something tells me is just a tactics by d JTF to confirm whethe he is alive or death.As expected, if the former is the case,the mumu called Shekau will show-up in his usual style to refute the claim of the Jff.

They want to be sure they are not chasing ghost.

71 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Omexonomy: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dike Chimezie: How i wish this news is true but unfortunately something tells me is just a tactics by d JTF to confirm whethe he is alive or death.As expected, if the former is the case,the mumu called Shekau will show-up in his usual style to refute the claim of the Jff.

They want to be sure they are not chasing ghost.
1001 likes

6 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by mickyarams: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
May have died is not patronizing, the government should tell us this cretin is dead only when they are 100% sure.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by baslone: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Unfortunately we label all northerners boko haram om NL so if this is coming from a Sagir Musa- lets just overlook the news.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
I don't know how true it is but the person in the last video looked different from Shekau, he ws totally shaved with an oblong head...
Btw foreign media also speculating that he may have been killed.....I really hope he had been killed but I doubt

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Y cnt they jus do a clinical operation d way the americns did for Osama. And if they knew hez co-ordinates (through intelligence reports), y engage them in shoot outs, y nt jez send drones to do a neat & confirmed job. They try sha, i rili commend d JTF.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Mayany(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
JTF we need to see his corps and we must do an autopsy b4 I will comment“ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by valdubem(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
JTF, Shekau is NOT dead!! Get up ur lazy Azses and go find him
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by jmoore(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
We shall defeat the enemies of Nigeria
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by gtrust: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bring the man's skull and America will pay you $7 million!
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Bryancrox(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmm

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Jeel: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Praise God
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Davo93(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
One thing i'm quite sure about is that everyday is for the thief and a day for the owner. If Shekau is still alive, his days are numbered! *Egberun Shekau o le sa mo Jona lowo nitori egberun Osama o sa mo Obama lowo*

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by onyeguy: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
am not sure about this news dear, i smell something fishy on this personal trade dear. suppose JTF has killed the man as been announce please you guys should better go ahead and present the murder fucker to world more especially for we Nigerian to join them and thanks to LORD ALMIGHTY.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Forzap: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
I dont understand oo,shekau wey i see 4 video wit ma na.ked eyes,u call dat staged?abi JTF don turn clowns?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
Somewhere in the north shekau is reading this laughing, with a bottle of kunu by his side undecided

9 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
I didn't bother to read

BUT..

this expensive assumption is totally unacceptable!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by alphaconde(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Any time army or police say criminals escaped with bullet wounds juts know that they never came across such criminal, as in this case. If he died of bullet wounds show us his body. Why am I even bothered? This man is saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by ayodeji752: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
"may" i don't blame JTF cos it is very difficult to knw who u killed at war
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Burn in Hell fool cheesy.
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by johnstar(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rip (Rest in pit) lipsrsealed
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by lamex20(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
No b 2day u Don dey tell us story ... I belive say these NA political games.. NA nairaland I go still dey way I go hear news say "shue is alive and treating to bomb Nigeria " Let watch out
Re: Abubakar Shekau, May Have Die Of Gunshot Wounds – JTF by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
So JTF don finally kill this COW? no more posing on YOUTUBE and uploading videos, thank GOD. Western education is GREAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos) / Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road / Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.