Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211978 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Dapyem:
hy big boss n everybody in d house.its bin a long time.jst busy wit some family stuffs.

we have missed you a lot bro. how is everything? am happy to see you on the thread. i wish you success in your endeavors.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
good day to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
brito:

Is that your number in your profile?? Can I call you

yes it is my number and you can call me. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Greeting huz long time.
Hope Biz is flowing
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by satmaniac(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
importexpert:

the most important thing is fill in the correct shipping address that you want to use. lastly be sure that you are not using proxies. if your card is issued in a nigerian bank make sure that your browser reflects that you are browsing from nigeria not u.s. if you ensure these measures you will not have problems. the shipping address can be the same or different with the billing address. but let them be both from same country to avoid investigations. you can also use a foreign shipping address with out altering your nigerian billing address. your success is my pride.

Thank you very much my boss, I tracked it today morning and the order status is "the item is being process in the country of destination" could that mean the item is already in Nigeria?

Eagerly anticipating your response!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Somebody pls review this configurtion and tell me if this phone can Nigeria GSM.
Phone Specifications

Blackberry 9330 Curve 3G Bluetooth PDA Phone Verizon
Technology: CDMA
Carrier: Verizon

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
Somebody pls review this configurtion and tell me if this phone can Nigeria GSM.
Phone Specifications

Blackberry 9330 Curve 3G Bluetooth PDA Phone Verizon
Technology: CDMA
Carrier: Verizon

you will need to unlock the phone. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
importexpert:

you will need to unlock the phone. i wish you success
ok thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
tempem:

Lately, with what my school is turning us into- we go on strike day in day out, not to even mention suspensions, am sick of what life could eventually offer... A civil engineering student to be precise, studying at a college of technology;am just confused and thinking what can I do while am still at school to earn money and which is in line with my area of discipline.
Am into autocad, but just feeling like I learnt it for learning sake...
NB.... Never mind the way I poured out my feelings, couldn't know how to perfect my sayings than this... I'd be glad if even with little encouragement, you'd help.

the just 1 thing that is stopping you from making extra cash with autocad is that you have not approached people and inform them that you can help them with their autocad services (marketing). learn to market your skill and you have an extra source of income. if you will be interested in importation business refer to the link i posted at the top of this page as everything you will require is their. importation is very lucrative and you will surely bite your finger for discovering it this late. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2014
tempem:

Then How do I get started?

it is very simple. Kindly refer to the link on my profile. Ur success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread. your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
your importation questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
feel free to post your importation questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
mabeni:
Na how much be the ebook?

the ebook will cost you N2,500. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
your importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
importexpert:

we have missed you a lot bro. how is everything? am happy to see you on the thread. i wish you success in your endeavors.
tanx big boss
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by emeka94(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Importexpert please, I tried tracking my goods on postNL and I was told that the items are pre advised. What does it mean please?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by HonourablePomk: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
importexpert:
your importation related questions are highly welcome

God bless you sir for your wonderful life saving business you've engaged people here with... I am new here and i will like you to tell me how this business goes somebody said something about Aliexpress i visited the site and most things there are from china and i saw some interesting stuffs but not familiar with majority. How will i pay for the goods bought and be safe with the payment you know scammers na? If the goods eventually arrives Nigeria how will i know and claim ownership? Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
mabeni:
And i do i get it? Am in ibadan.

you can get it anywhere regardless of your location. it is a digital file and would be sent to your email. you can download and print it or download and read it from your email. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Iggyok(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2014
Please sir having read from page one to here,i really cherish your good works here.please after registering on aliexpress,how do i contact and chat with sellers with my Nokia asha 501 phone? Thanks for your kind info.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2014
eightsin:
I will like to buy some few things this December but don't know how to go about it . I've read about 2 pages but can't find instructions on how to go about it

kindly visit any of the external links on my profile you will find a detailed information about how to get the life changing mini importation pack. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
HonourablePomk:

God bless you sir for your wonderful life saving
business you've engaged people here with... I am
new here and i will like you to tell me how this
business goes somebody said something about
Aliexpress i visited the site and most things there
are from china and i saw some interesting stuffs
but not familiar with majority. How will i pay for the
goods bought and be safe with the payment you
know scammers na? If the goods eventually arrives
Nigeria how will i know and claim ownership?
Thanks.

good morning and God bless you too brother. you are welcome to the thread. mini importation is among the most easiest and most lucrative business that exist today in nigeria. for someone to just tell you websites is like throwing you into the ocean while you do not know how to swim. the probability that you will get drown is very high. so also it is for any business that you will invest your hard earned income. you really need to be informed. otherwise you will pass through a shortcut that will not get you to where you are going to.i have lost a lot of money before being fully experienced in importation business. it is a sacrifice i made for my students. i have been coaching people on this business for the past 2years and till date i am yet to have any subscriber that have been duped or loosed his cash in the business. this is because i provided them with all that they need before they get started. the truth is that if you are not well informed before getting started please do not blame those that told you bla bla bla but blame your ignorance. if you want to start importation as a pro kindly visit any of the links on my profile to get your importation guide. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Dapyem:

tanx big boss

you are welcome dapyem. hope everything is fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2014
your importation questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2014
DaBozz:
This is lovely and educating...
Makes more sense than Genevieve and Rita Dominic who wore it better and the likes.

lol. funny you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2014
roufy235:
wow i love it

thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2014
santity100:
Very true. Blood makes us relations..

But loyalty makes us family.

No price for loyalty

yes. well said
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2014
easy86:
am interested in mini import stuff pls ao do i stat. my no 07038208290, adiatuyusuf40@gmail.com. am on whatsapp. reply asap.

hi, to get started with the mini importation business kindly visit any of the websites on my profile to get your importation guide. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
your importation questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by tuslakoncept: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Legalize your business, get registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Business Enterprise
Limited Liability Company etc.

Also get help with your business write ups:
Business Proposals
Business Letters
Company Profile/Brochure
Business Plans
Business Presentation...

Call 07031315222, BB: 2A4E4D29
10 Diya Street Gbagada, Lagos

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
More questions are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.