Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211666 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ ncpat how far about your research...pls share your testimony to keep the trend alive
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ncpat(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
shakol91: @ ncpat how far about your research...pls share your testimony to keep the trend alive
Yes I want to use the medium to inform you all that the research has just started, I received a call from Oga Bello this afternoon and we spoke extensively and as i`m typing this comment i`m downloading the e-book which i`m suppose to go through and act on it as earlier promised, even though anything can happen along the way I think mr. Bello is genuine which I will still come back to post after going through the e-books so bear with me for now.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ncpat..that's a good testimony from you,carry on we are still waiting for more

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ekanDamie: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
As I dnt ave an account wit uba or gtb, I dnt knw how to go about dis credit card stuff. Cos illd love to deal wit d sellers directly, rada dan ∂ procurement agencys. Χ there anyway I can go about dis cos I bank with first bank. Dat Atm alternative, îs it useable?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
ekanDamie: As I dnt ave an account wit uba or gtb, I dnt knw how to go about dis credit card stuff. Cos illd love to deal wit d sellers directly, rada dan ∂ procurement agencys. Χ there anyway I can go about dis cos I bank with first bank. Dat Atm alternative, îs it useable?
wait for oga Bello to reply you,I don't think pple online now are capable to give u answer to that now

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
ekanDamie: As I dnt ave an account wit uba or gtb, I dnt knw how to go about dis credit card stuff. Cos illd love to deal wit d sellers directly, rada dan ∂ procurement agencys. Χ there anyway I can go about dis cos I bank with first bank. Dat Atm alternative, îs it useable?
wait for oga Bello to reply you,I don't think pple online now are capable to give u answer to that now.."we are still a learner"
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by adamshafi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
The thread is getting hotter. Am looking forward to receiving some of my orders by tomorrow monday. Stay tuned while i come back with my order.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
adams hafi: The thread is getting hotter. Am looking forward to receiving some of my orders by tomorrow monday. Stay tuned while i come back with my order.
. Ok..we are expecting your full testimony tomorrow
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
ncpat:
Yes I want to use the medium to inform you all that the research has just started, I received a call from Oga Bello this afternoon and we spoke extensively and as i`m typing this comment i`m downloading the e-book which i`m suppose to go through and act on it as earlier promised, even though anything can happen along the way I think mr. Bello is genuine which I will still come back to post after going through the e-books so bear with me for now.

more grease to your elbow bro as you carry out your research. in the process of your research, kindly let me know when ever you will need my help. i wish you all the best in your endeavors. thank you for coming back with your progress. we will all patiently await your return and subsequent proceedings.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2013

things may be a bit complicated to you until you get the ebook. presently you may think this is a major problem but once you get the ebook they will all be at the tip of your hands
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
adams hafi: The thread is getting hotter. Am looking forward to receiving some of my orders by tomorrow monday. Stay tuned while i come back with my order.

carry on brother. we wish you all the best in your endeavors. we will be looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
a user just won a credit of the most active member of the thread today. the user is entitled to extra ebooks or video tutorials when he subscribe. some one should please guess who is this user.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
lets have more questions in the house.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
lifegoeson2: All thanks to oga bello for the support I am gradually seeing light in my importation business. I just received my order of 20pieces transparent quartz wrist watches and two 8inch android tablet phones. I will be out for supply today because my buyers have been waiting for me. God bless you @mentor bello.

Kudos for keeping the thread alive.

@ lifegoeson, i would like to know the site you got your watches from and how you go about selling them (i.e retail or wholesale). a few tips on sourcing for buyers will be really appreciated.

@ Mr Bello, pls assist in my questions anyway you can oh!

Thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
importexpert: a user just won a credit of the most active member of the thread today. the user is entitled to extra ebooks or video tutorials when he subscribe. some one should please guess who is this user.

its ekandamie. hope am right!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
importexpert: a user just won a credit of the most active member of the thread today. the user is entitled to extra ebooks or video tutorials when he subscribe. some one should please guess who is this user.

Ekandamie
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kashkida(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
importexpert:

am sorry brother from birth, today is the first day i heard of focal price. for aliexpress, it is not in any place in those pictures. please am sorry but you are allllllllllll wrong. thank you
undecided
importexpert:

am sorry brother from birth, today is the first day i heard of focal price. for aliexpress, it is not in any place in those pictures. please am sorry but you are allllllllllll wrong. thank you
I was aactually waiting to hear that
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebiye55:

@ lifegoeson, i would like to know the site you got your watches from and how you go about selling them (i.e retail or wholesale). a few tips on sourcing for buyers will be really appreciated.

@ Mr Bello, pls assist in my questions anyway you can oh!

Thank you

kindly reply to my delivery email and i will tell you all about his order. thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by McBOMB: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Praise the lord. . .erm oga bello,dem don clear tha air abt my cash wey pesing witdraw shaa. . .expect an alert 2morow,
Btw,i wan beging the inport white bitches. .hope e the for d ebook cheesy
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebiye55:

its ekandamie. hope am right!

no no no, ekandamie was our first winner. but today's winner is some one else. the guy was active both yesterday and today. please try again.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Trippledots:

Ekandamie

no no no, ekandamie was our first winner. but today's winner is some one else. the guy was active both yesterday and today. please try again.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
kashkida: undecided I was aactually waiting to hear that

well done for the guess
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
Praise the lord. . .erm oga bello,dem don clear tha air abt my cash wey pesing witdraw shaa. . .expect an alert 2morow,
Btw,i wan beging the inport white bitches. .hope e the for d ebook cheesy

thank God brother am happy for you. nairaland should supply us some music and drinks on this thread let us dance "etigi and azontor" for celebration. guyz who is going to be our best dancer ? lol
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
@belllo pls check ur mail.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 1:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Sorry for coming late to CLOSE the trend gate,but hope to come early this morning to OPEN the gate for all developing importers..sweet dreams to you all
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:34am On Sep 30, 2013
callen odinks: @belllo pls check ur mail.

ok sir i will do that and get back to you asap.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 30, 2013
Thanks for replying, I've sent another.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2013
ve been observing. please I am interested and note that I will give a detailed review of the contents cos I ve not found any detailed review so far. Contact me at dsimononline@gmail.com.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Hope am not too late to open the gate this morning,because I knw some importer will be willing to do business dis morning..I welcome you all to the last day of the month,av a blissful day and many business opportunities
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Trippledots(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2013
importexpert:

Then its shakol91. Gd morn to y'al
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2013
importexpert:

you did not "anoint " any winner o!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ebiye55(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2013
importexpert:

kindly reply to my delivery email and i will tell you all about his order. thank you

Good morning, kindly check your mail, I've sent the request.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.