Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212302 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
good evening to everybody on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
I need to make live chat with the customer care 2day because uba cfc asked me to forward them the decline mail sent by ae for verification but I was only sent notification which doesn't included what cfc wanted e.g amount,date and customer ID. and I will like to have ur support @ Oga Bello as usual
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Applied and collected my GTbank Token today. Total cost: N2250 including VAT. The ministry is moving forward. All I want from God now is good health and money.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
yemi2plus: Applied and collected my GTbank Token today. Total cost: N2250 including VAT. The ministry is moving forward. All I want from God now is good health and money.
abeg give better explanation to this ur ministration.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
ive checked my visa card Oga Bello,there is nothing wrong with the card.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why is it so hard to chat with ae customer care..I need a tip on how to chat with them live
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by shakol91(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Are you still coming @ Oga Bello,because I subscribed on my phone number sim,so I have to remove now and put in a modem
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2013
good morning to everyone on the thread. i am having some issues with my computer but i will reply to every single post as asap. hope we are all fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
am aware of all unattended post i will attend to them asap
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by uc97: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hi oga Bello,I need every info that can enable me import products from China,US & UK and receive them in Abakaliki Ebonyi State.
You see I've read many books on mini-importation but I have always been afraid I would not be able to receive ordered goods in Abakaliki.
So pls I need ur help to set up one(mini-importation business).
Thank you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by uc97: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
6:47pm
Hi oga Bello,I need every info that can enable me
import products from China,US & UK and receive
them in Abakaliki Ebonyi State.
You see I've read many books on mini-
importation but I have always been afraid I would
not be able to receive ordered goods in Abakaliki.
So pls I need ur help to set up one(mini-
importation business).My email address is
Thank you.6:47pm
importation business).My email address is
Thank you.
6:47pm
importation business).My email address is uchennapete@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
The item (Rc371153135hk) arrived at delivery office on 18 - Dec - 2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

@all.. Has my item arrive at my local post office? Or is it in Lagos? I have not recieve any call from my post office.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Deiok(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
yemi2plus: The item (Rc371153135hk) arrived at delivery office on 18 - Dec - 2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

@all.. Has my item arrive at my local post office? Or is it in Lagos? I have not recieve any call from my post office.
Since dec. 18th you havent claim your item yet.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Deiok:
Since dec. 18th you havent claim your item yet.
nor mind me jor. I nor green track the item since them.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:56am On Dec 22, 2013
shakol91: I need to make live chat with the customer care 2day because uba cfc asked me to forward them the decline mail sent by ae for verification but I was only sent notification which doesn't included what cfc wanted e.g amount,date and customer ID. and I will like to have ur support @ Oga Bello as usual

hi shakol, kindly visit ae with your order number, highlight on help at the top right hand side of your screen and click on help center, look at your right hand side of the screen you will see the provision for live chat. just be sure you are having your order number. good luck
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2013
yemi2plus: Applied and collected my GTbank Token today. Total cost: N2250 including VAT. The ministry is moving forward. All I want from God now is good health and money.

i wish you the best of what you wish for your self. good morning. gtbank token use to be 3k 2years back when i got mine. have they changed the price?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2013
a very big good morning to everybody on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2013
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2013
your questions are highly welcome..
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2013
The price of GTbank Token has reduce. It now cost 2100naira for the Token and 105 for Value Added Taxes(VAT).

The item (Rc371153135hk) arrived at delivery office on 18 - Dec - 2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.
@Oga Bello..Has my item arrive my local post office? Or is it in Lagos? I have not recieve any call from my post office.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
yemi2plus: The price of GTbank Token has reduce. It now cost 2100naira for the Token and 105 for Value Added Taxes(VAT).

@Oga Bello..Has my item arrive my local post office? Or is it in Lagos? I have not recieve any call from my post office.

with what you have just said your item is in your next door post office. kindly go for pick up and dont wait for them to call you because they will hardly do. i wish you all the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
@yemi go for pick up with any form of i.d card. i wish you all the best.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
importexpert: @yemi go for pick up with any form of i.d card. i wish you all the best.
Okay Sir. I'll check their tip week. Though, I'm kinda busy.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
Okay Sir. I'll check their tip week. Though, I'm kinda busy.

did you use your home Address or the nearest post office to your location?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
importexpert:

did you use your home Address or the nearest post office to your location?
Home
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
Home

you can contact your nearest post office for pick up. please be fast in going to receive your items otherwise the next time you will try to track your items the response you will receive is that "items have been returned to shipping country". such will mark the beginning of another waiting. if you do not want that try to contact them asap.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by yemi2plus(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
importexpert:

you can contact your nearest post office for pick up. please be fast in going to receive your items otherwise the next time you will try to track your items the response you will receive is that "items have been returned to shipping country". such will mark the beginning of another waiting. if you do not want that try to contact them asap.
Thanks for the advise, but I'll not be chance untill after the christmas celebration. Can I give someone my ID card to claim the item on my behave?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
Thanks for the advise, but I'll not be chance untill after the christmas celebration. Can I give someone my ID card to claim the item on my behave?

yes you can. you can write a short note and provide your i.d card. should in case of any problems they will call you to verify
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
more questions are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.