Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,243 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (212343 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2014
importexpert:

below are the laws governing your dispute.

If supplier sent the products by DHL/UPS/TNT/FedEx, you can submit an "Open Dispute" from the 6th day to 23rd day after seller sent the goods out.

If supplier sent the products by EMS/SF, you can submit an "Open Dispute" from the 6th day to 27th day after seller sent the goods out.

If supplier sent the products by China Post/HK Post, you can submit an "Open Dispute" from the 6th day to 39th day after seller sent the goods out.

your success is my pride.
thanks big boss,i chatted wit cc ae dis morning but i was told i cannot transfer d fund to anoda seller.dey said i wil b credited 1st b4 i can now transfer it to my new seller.
infact i also opened dispute wit one seller today,buyer protection period will expire on sat n i hv not seen d order,though d seller told me he didnt use registered mail but still running to two mths,i hv nt seen d order.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
importexport
where is the purchase link to your ebook or how is purchase made?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Dapyem:
thanks big boss,i chatted wit cc ae dis morning but i was told i cannot transfer d fund to anoda seller.dey said i wil b credited 1st b4 i can now transfer it to my new seller.
infact i also opened dispute wit one seller today,buyer protection period will expire on sat n i hv not seen d order,though d seller told me he didnt use registered mail but still running to two mths,i hv nt seen d order.

that is nice. they will credit your account within 7 to 10 business days. your success is my pride. keep us updated
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Bank450(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2014
How do you import samples without paying high fees.

I ordered for a sample but the supplier is quoting me high shipping fees which is even higher than d product itself.

How do I reduce that, and ship for lower cost.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bank450: How do you import samples without paying high fees.

I ordered for a sample but the supplier is quoting me high shipping fees which is even higher than d product itself.

How do I reduce that, and ship for lower cost.

kindly contact other sellers. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
importexpert:

that is nice. they will credit your account within 7 to 10 business days. your success is my pride. keep us updated
on d order i opened dispute for,d seller has extended d buyer protection days wen i got to my acct today by 15days,he now askd me to cancel d ordern dat i shld wait for anoda 10days.though i hv cancelled d order for d guy but i hope there is no problem wit dat
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
good afternoon to everyone on the thread. all thanks to the section mod for restoring the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dapyem:
on d order i opened dispute for,d seller has extended d buyer protection days wen i got to my acct today by 15days,he now askd me to cancel d ordern dat i shld wait for anoda 10days.though i hv cancelled d order for d guy but i hope there is no problem wit dat

no problem. kindly contact customer care about the refund. why he is afraid is that if the order finishes with a dispute you can leave a negative feedback for him. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by dennismukoro(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
importexpert: its 12:28am and nairalanders that are still hustling have gone to bed. as rich as dangote is, he says he goes to bed 2:00am and as early as 5:30am he is prepared for another day. wake and do something guys. lol
interested in Tablet business. Oga himself link me to good ones.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
dennismukoro: interested in Tablet business. Oga himself link me to good ones.

kindly send me a mail. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kashman04(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Goodevening house! Been a while i popped in, though i follow the thread on a daily basis. GReat job oga bello is doing here. Please, oga bello i requested you suggest a cost friendly shipping company to me,i shipped from ebay through myus.com the shipping cost was much.though it was a laptop and 1 laptop battery shipping and other charges was $123 minus the laptop. Kindly include any new useful addition to the importation pack. I sent you a mail as you requested sometimes last month, but am yet to get your response. Kindly avail me this information. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
your questions are highly welcome. i am compiling a report that will serve as an upgrade to the import pack. i refer to it as "the advanced marketer" it reveals how to sell your imported goods within the shortest period of time. no marketer in nigeria have written about those strategy because they do not know it. you will be glad at what you will discover. all previous subscribers will get it for free and new subscribers i will decide how much they will pay for it. your success is my pride. the strategy is doing me really good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kebisky: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thank God this thread has been restored. To be honest I was a little bit scared when I couldn't find this topic, I taught something 'fishy' had happened but am glad every things is alright.
Oga Bello I will like to know if it is ok to use a P.O.BOX address in online importation. Regarding car importation I have gone through the sites. The cars are really cheaps. But I will like you to give me an estimate of how much the Clearing agent and customs usually charge. Thanks a lot.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kebisky: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
kebisky: Thank God this thread has been restored. To be honest I was a little bit scared when I couldn't find this topic, I taught something 'fishy' had happened but am glad every things is alright.
Oga Bello I will like to know if it is ok to use a P.O.BOX address in online importation coz I don't have a valid home address. Regarding car importation I have gone through the sites. The cars are really cheaps. But I will like you to give me an estimate of how much the Clearing agent and customs usually charge. Thanks a lot.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why is dis thread so important dat it will always been check ppon my nairaland policemen shocked
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to all importers in d huz p. Dis new month you shall import and sell and sel plentiously. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by eldav(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
importexpert: your questions are highly welcome. i am compiling a report that will serve as an upgrade to the import pack. i refer to it as "the advanced marketer" it reveals how to sell your imported goods within the shortest period of time. no marketer in nigeria have written about those strategy because they do not know it. you will be glad at what you will discover. all previous subscribers will get it for free and new subscribers i will decide how much they will pay for it. your success is my pride. the strategy is doing me really good

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2014
kashman04: Goodevening house! Been a while i popped in, though i follow the thread on a daily basis. GReat job oga bello is doing here. Please, oga bello i requested you suggest a cost friendly shipping company to me,i shipped from ebay through myus.com the shipping cost was much.though it was a laptop and 1 laptop battery shipping and other charges was $123 minus the laptop. Kindly include any new useful addition to the importation pack. I sent you a mail as you requested sometimes last month, but am yet to get your response. Kindly avail me this information. Thanks

am sorry for not responding to your mail. in the future please resend your mail if i did not respond in 24-48hours. i am really working on an update in those steps. i have the manuscript at hand now. it is just to add the graphics and type it. it will do real good to you guys. as soon as am done i will mail it to all of you. i wish you success

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2014
more questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
@ oga bello ,thank God dat dis thread was restored,i sent u a mail abt few days ago u didnt reply
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2014
@ oga bello,what is responsible for some orders to come ealier than others even wit d same shipping company.I hv some orders dat were shipped since 7th aug and ar yet to arrive while i hv rcvd order dat was shipped on d 20th aug.
these orders ar both shipped by china air mail
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Dapyem: @ oga bello ,thank God dat dis thread was restored,i sent u a mail abt few days ago u didnt reply

yes thank God the thread was restored. sorry but i do not think i saw any of your mail. please resend your mail if i do not respond within 24-48hours. i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dapyem: @ oga bello,what is responsible for some orders to come ealier than others even wit d same shipping company.I hv some orders dat were shipped since 7th aug and ar yet to arrive while i hv rcvd order dat was shipped on d 20th aug.
these orders ar both shipped by china air mail
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Dapyem(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
@oga bello ,i opened 2 dispute orders today due to no tracking infomation almost 15days after shipping.wat will be d nxt thing to do if d seller refuses to agree wit d dispute?moreso wen can escalate d dispute order?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by missylizzy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello, Mr Bello, I have read this thread from page 1-88 and I'm highly impressed, I really want to go into importation biz, how do I get the e-book and aside getting the book, I would need your guidance into importation because its something I want to start up. Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dapyem: @oga bello ,i opened 2 dispute orders today due to no tracking infomation almost 15days after shipping.wat will be d nxt thing to do if d seller refuses to agree wit d dispute?moreso wen can escalate d dispute order?

i believe we have talked over the phone. keep us updated on the thread how it went. i wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ADEWALE7777: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Av bought the ebook...but I still av problem in some areas
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by kashman04(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
importexpert:

am sorry for not responding to your mail. in the future please resend your mail if i did not respond in 24-48hours. i am really working on an update in those steps. i have the manuscript at hand now. it is just to add the graphics and type it. it will do real good to you guys. as soon as am done i will mail it to all of you. i wish you success
Ok oga bello. It will be best for me to await the new manuscript.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.