Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion (911 Views)

Restless Cos Am Jobless.....god Pls Hear My Cry / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Confussion! To Get Job Or To Create One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by ovieohene: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
i have serve this coy for ten yrs now yet still no promotion and i am loaded with work n no comlain about my job. But because i am a beleiver my bosses does not like the fact that i pray in the office, so they use promotion to frustrate me. It is an Indian company. Pls if u v another job for me i will appreciate it, if i resign they will know my worth, for now they belive i cant get another job because of their evil powers, they have tried me severally in the spiritual realm since they did not get me physically. I just need something else or even go into business. But my saving is just 50k pls i live in Lagos. Thanks. Also if u v private advise for me my email is brighternbrighter@gmail.comn remain bless.
Re: God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by Okoya(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
ovieohene: i have serve this coy for ten yrs now yet still no promotion and i am loaded with work n no comlain about my job. But because i am a beleiver my bosses does not like the fact that i pray in the office, so they use promotion to frustrate me. It is an Indian company. Pls if u v another job for me i will appreciate it, if i resign they will know my worth, for now they belive i cant get another job because of their evil powers, they have tried me severally in the spiritual realm since they did not get me physically. I just need something else or even go into business. But my saving is just 50k pls i live in Lagos. Thanks. Also if u v private advise for me my email is brighternbrighter@gmail.comn remain bless.

watz d name of ur coy?
Re: God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by ovieohene: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
i want God to answer my prayers n put them into shame since they believe i v reached my final bus stop. I v applied for job severally, yet no good one comes by. The advised as always eeen for me to be patient. My broda i dont know who is on NLs so i cant give d coy name here.
Re: God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by ovieohene: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
i want God to answer my prayers n put them into shame since they believe i v reached my final bus stop. I v applied for job severally, yet no good one comes by. The advised as always eeen for me to be patient. My broda i dont know who is on NLs so i cant give d coy name here pls.
Re: God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by Roseey0(f): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2013
My sis, am not seeing the believer attitude in you. An uncle of mine taught me wAt believing really meant. A company he was working for introduced some range of alcoholic products and because of his religious belv about alcohol, he tendered his resignation. We taught that to be the worst decision considering he had a family that was fully dependent on him and you knw how Naija and finding another job are enemies. He got another offer 2wks later,2x better than thw former. I hope you get the drift from this my story, we need to stop all these lip service 'I believe' and start acting like believers indeed. God bless your effort.

1 Like

Re: God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by ovieohene: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2013
i have been carrying this cross of patient but its high time i tell the world as they say, problem shared is half or even completely solved. Thanks for ur advise my broda just that i dont know how to go now after serving all this yrs.
Re: God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by oowo(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Dear child of God, heed my advice, dont resign yrt, some persecution are man made, you didnt tell us that your salaries were withheld, if its just promotion, stay on your job and fight the good fight of faith. wake up each morning and thank God for your promotion, sow specific seed for this purpose and declare that 'I BELIEVE I RECEIVE MY PROMOTION IN JESUS NAME'. You cant do this daily and not see result. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by fellymoore: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2013
My sister you can not hold satan property and expect God to bless u.Sure the place ur are working have a devil foundation that whatever ur getting is from devil and his cohort.u have work for 10 good years without promotion and all these years ur saving is 50000.Now, if only u can heed to my advice.first give your life to christ and resign from that evil company and I bet you within 2months you will get a good job.u may be a christian or assume to be born again for many years but the issue is what kind of life are u living?Jesus is not mock.Jesus is the only way,he is the owner of job,money,companies,gold,infact everything.If you are really born again as you claimed u shouldn,t have lay your complain or ur predicament to public or human being that does not have a solution to ur problem rather u could have take it to God that answers prayer.u have this job problem for ten years without remedy pls fast and pray ask God to search u,is their any sin or secrete sins you are involed that you know or did not know

1 Like

Re: God Pls Touch Someone To Put My Bosses Into Confussion by psalmytito(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2013
My own advice wil stand on the level of ur faith in God.firstly,u using 10years in that place without being harmed,there is a reason 4 u being in that coy,God may want use u 4 a particular assignment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Need Something To Do / Assistant Administrative/programme Officer At UNHCR - October 2013 / LNG Recruitment For Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.