Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants (11710 Views)

21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper / Largest NIPP Power Plant To Be Launched In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants by dapachez: 12:20am On Aug 21, 2013
It wasa a merger between UBA and Standard Trust Bank(STB)
Mynd_44:
You must have missed where he showed interest on behalf of Transcorp which he does not own.

And you even mentioned UBA, does Elumelu own UBA? Remember the UBA we see now is a merger of the old UBA and another (don't remember the name now). He was MD of the other bank but was made MD of the new bank based on his leadership qualities.

Stop this silly witch hunt. It is silly
Re: Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants by rosebowl01(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Very narrow thinking.

IGBO-SON:
But i thought Dangote doesn't like having any factory/industry/plant in the South East (and South South as well, if my memory serves me right)......so how come he's now interested in some of the power plants located in the region?

I think he should focus his interest on the South West and Northern regions!

Some people think they're clever! You don't trust my region enough to locate any of your businesses, but when there's easy pickings on offer, you elbow your way to the front of the queue!

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Elumelu Jostle For 10 NIPP Power Plants by t2luv: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
missojugo: Dangote all the way!!!! Give him a dime he will flip it into billions........

I am just curious, is there like an anti-trust law or any law like that in Nigeria. It seem like this guy own the whole country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Political Campaigns In Nigeria Has Been Overtaken By Insults / Chicago State University: Tinubu’s Certificate Not Fake – Temitope Ajayi / Differences Between The Yoruba & Igbo Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.