Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island (3562 Views)

Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan / 2 Bedroom House For Rent In Abuja. With images / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by exu(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2005
property in v.i

I'm looking to invest some money in nigeria (from the uk) i was just wondering how much a decent 4 bedroom house would cost me?

Thanks
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by kazey(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2005
Hum depends, if its a condominium its gonna be freaking expensive . Talking about lagos in particular here. But the thing is , why Victoria in particular? check this link out anyhow http://www.homesonsale.co.uk/pages/225.htm . The do have VI houses listed.
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by Hunter(m): 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2005
heh those prices are cheaper than what we pay...
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by layi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2006
A typical 4-bedroom apartment in VI could cost you anything from N1.2Mill to $40,000 p.a. Thats assuming you need it for business pupose (business district) but if its for residential, then you probably look at Lekki Phase 1 or VGC and 4bedroom apartments ther go for N1M p.a. Mostly duplexes. You hardly find bungalows that are still available in those regions
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by edatika(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2006
if u are talking of investing in ppties, then u are probably talking of purchasing,

then buying a ppty, in V.I, then u shd be prepared to pay about N200m (yeah that expensive),
then u can get rent of say N5m- N8m annually,

this is for 4/5 Br detached hse/Duplex,
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by edatika(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2006
and Lekki too is good for investment and much cheaper anyway, especially the built up area.
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by netzymes(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2006
You could find out how far your money can go by doing a serach on http://www.ip4properties.com - Nigerian Real Estate Guide
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by kazey(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2006
Buy a 200m property and only generate 5-8m yearly? Assuming 8m a year, thats 25years to break even. Chai I wont encourage that kind of investment.

This is not even minus risk, and maintainance.
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by New(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2006
Kazey,

in 25 years the property will be worth a lot more. (depending on inflation, interest rates, cost of living indices etc). Its usually wise to invest in long term ventures.
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by kazey(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2006
New:

Kazey,

in 25 years the property will be worth a lot more. (depending on inflation, interest rates, cost of living indices etc). Its usually wise to invest in long term ventures.

So would be your money if invested into a better venture.
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by New(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2006
Maybe,

but there is some element of luck involved in investing so you cant say investing in one venture is better than the other. For instance people are currently investing in property to be used as a pension pot on retirement (because normal pension plans aren't doing well in the market but house prices are)
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by Ndipe(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2007
Na wao, real estate prices in certain parts of Lagos state is akin to buying property in California. 200 million Naira for a house in Lagos? I will take a pass on that.
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by Jen33(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2007
You saying because it's ''only Lagos'' they should charge lower than it's worth? You need to see some of those houses up for sale in Lekki etc - most homes in CA are mere toilets compared to 'em.
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by hbrednic: 7:17pm On May 10, 2007
i think that properties are overvalued in naija.the prices doesnt grow,they simply jump from one level to the other.
and most of the properties has a very poor finishing.
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by Jimi90: 3:32pm On May 16, 2007
Dear all in Nairaland.com
I am looking for 2 bedroom flat in Awolowo road, keffi st., Norman Williams or Manuwa in Ikoyi.
I can pay up to 1.2 million naira annually.
Please assist me.

Regards,

my e-mail: gamal90@hotmail.com
Re: Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island by ell77(f): 12:24pm On May 28, 2007
Please check out my post. I am doing research so that I will soon give mortgage and real estate opportunities to people who want to buy a home in Nigeria, both abroad and in Nigeria. The rates and prices will be clear when I start it. But first I need to research the property market. this is only my preliminary research. I am trying to make a change!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-55819.0.html

(1) (Reply)

HAVE YOU HEARD OF TRINITY MALL?!!!!! (OWN A SHOP SPACE!!!) / Lekki Royal Garden Estate,ibeju-lekki For 7m With C Of O Also Gated And Fenced / Land For Sale At Igbesa, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.