Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Advice On Inverter And Batteries - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice On Inverter And Batteries (1253 Views)

5 Questions About 1.2KVA Mercury Inverter And Batteries! / Full Pratical On Inverter Design (making) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Inverter And Batteries by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 20, 2013
I'm about getting an inverter for domestic use. I was twice a victim of those constructed locally - they did not last cos of poor workmanship, and even worse was the terrible customer care service.

I need advice on the following:

1. Which is the best inverter brand currently in the market?
2. Which is the best battery brand?
3. Where can they be sourced from, preferably office / web address, telephone nos, contact person
4. Please advice from the point of view of a user. I need the device asap. I'm looking at the 3KVA capacity.

Thanks
Re: Advice On Inverter And Batteries by thot(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Unique!:
I'm about getting an inverter for domestic use. I was twice a victim of those constructed locally - they did not last cos of poor workmanship, and even worse was the terrible customer care service.

1. Which is the best inverter brand currently in the market?
2. Which is the best battery brand?
3. Where can they be sourced from, preferably office / web address, telephone nos, contact person
4. Please advice from the point of view of a user. I need the device asap. I'm looking at the 3KVA capacity.

Thanks

Kindly call interwire nig ltd @agric ikorodu. They are professionals on inverter also sells durable inverter battery & can give a good advice on d best without consultancy fee. Most of thr batteries are imported etc. Thanks
08085647945-
Re: Advice On Inverter And Batteries by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
I made some inquiries about battery. The more popular battery brands seem to be Mercury, Sukam, Luminous. Of these 3, which is best? Again, I'd really appreciate response from end users, not advertisers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice On Inverter And Batteries by folafola(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
get a battery that last for more than 8 hours on your laptop now especially if you are tired of using this fake laptop batteries
Re: Advice On Inverter And Batteries by saleskara: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
please find our answer
Unique!:

1. Which is the best inverter brand currently in the market? Sukam or Luminous
2. Which is the best battery brand? Sukam, Mercury or Luminous
3. Where can they be sourced from, preferably office / web address, telephone nos, contact person http://www.kara.com.ng/inverter-system/
4. Please advice from the point of view of a user. I need the device asap. I'm looking at the 3KVA capacity - you would get a 3.5kva with 4 batteries, metal rack and professional installation. We would also help sort out internal wiring to reduce the risk of mistakenly overload the inverter

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

H160 LG Tab Book / Amazing Discovery: Game On Google Chrome Browser / I Need A Good Printer For Home Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.