Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Pray & Effect Changes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray & Effect Changes (419 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray & Effect Changes by sidespin: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2013
PRAY & EFFECT CHANGES

✓ Revive me & restore me 80v18 & 19

✓ Show the wonder of Your great love, You who save by Your right hand 17v7

✓ Strengthen me according to your word 119v28

✓ Take away the disgrace I dread 119v39

✓ Teach me knowledge & good judgment 119v66

✓ Teach me Your decrees 119v64,68

✓ Turn to me & be gracious to me 25v16

✓ Turn to me O God, grant me Your strength 86v14

✓ Turn to me & have mercy on me, as You always do to those who love Your name 119v132

✓ Uphold me, & I will be delivered 119v117

✓ A PRAYER FOR YOU

✓ May my heart live forever! 22v26

✓ May the Lord, the Maker of heaven & earth, bless me from Zion 134v3

✓ May the Lord make me increase, both me & my children 115v14

✓ May the Lord bless me from Zion all the days of my life; may I see the prosperity of Jerusalem, & may I live to see my children’s children 128v4-5

✓ May I be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven & earth 115v14

The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, give unto me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of my understanding being enlightened; that I may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of
the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power. Ephesians 1:17-19

Sovereign Lord, you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them. Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable me your servant to speak your word with great boldness. Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus." Acts 4: 24-26-30

You have shown great kindness to the Man Jesus my father and have made me king in His place. Now, Lord God, let your promise to my father Jesus be confirmed, for you have made me king over a people who are as numerous as the dust of the earth. Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours? 2 Chron 1:8-10

AGAINST ENEMIES (Demons, not ppl)

May their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a retribution for them. May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever. Rom 11:9-10

Let my persecutors be put to shame, let them be terrified, Bring on them the day of disaster; destroy them with double destruction. Jer 17:17-18

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give us a spirit of unity among ourselves as we follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth we may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Rom 15:5-6

May I increase to thousands upon thousands; may my offspring possess the gates of their enemies gen24v60

Mercy, peace & love be mine in abundance. jud 1v2

Now I pray to God that I will not do anything wrong 2cor13v7

May the Lord make our love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else... May he strengthen our hearts so that we will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones. 1 Thess 3:11-13

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. 2 Thess 3:16

O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress isa33v2

O Lord, give me success today gen24v12

O Lord Almighty, you who examine the righteous, and probe the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance upon (demons & Satan), for to you I have committed my cause. Jer 20:12

Pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 2 Thess 3:1-2

Pray to the Lord for for the city you live in, because if it prospers, you too will prosper. Jer 29:5-7

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Go To Heaven? / The Power Of Grace Part 3 / When Last Did You Pray For Our Leaders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.