Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? (11162 Views)

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by tosyne2much(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2015
During prayers or prophecies, Christians tend to pray aggressively shouting at the top of their voices especially at the mention of MONEY

When the congregation are told to ask for the forgiveness of their sins, or the power to hear from God, the speed and tempo of the prayer will never be as high as when they are asked to pray for financial breakthrough

I have worshipped in quite a few number of churches where the church buildings almost collapsed during financial breakthrough prayers and I have jumped to conclusions with enough evidence that it doesn't have to do with those who are genuinely born again. It's what an average Christian is guilty of (youths, elders, pastors, ushers and so on)

The question is, are Christians more concerned about making money than any other thing ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2015
*now_playing*
Erigga ft Olamide - If it aint making money, it aint making sense

Btw, wetin u fink say nowadayz pple dey find go church before? Ans: Financial Breakthrough

Even Pastors go cut chain if pesin drop green (N20) as offering....... meaning most pastors are after the bah (money) too.........

Unlike me.........na to seek d face of d Lord and to bring d lost sheep to Christ b ma own biz grin

#team_Disciple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Ask your Church members. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
I came accrossed a portion in my bible that says "money answereth everything" and you can attest to this fact. Before we can worshipped this God in the beauty of His holiness, our pocket must atleast be with naira o. If you no get am u get place to borrow, nairaland go provide sha.
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2015
It is high time you changed your church bro.

Those guys there are lovers of money
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Rapmoney(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Fake churches have been established in every street in Nigeria. Due to the high level of poverty in our land, people's feet do not leave the arenas of rivivals, crusades or what have you. Most of them seeking spiritual help don't even know their problem is from them. Deh send u go school go learn, u go there go flex! Now u no graduate grin u come dey drink and smoke...no degree, no house, nor skills or training...u come dey expect miracles! Who cause am? After all, who u help?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by 360command: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2015
This week,you are going to receive double portion money. Amen!
Common church are you hearing me. You are going to receive double portion money.let me hear you say a louder AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Princecalm(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Most people now go to church for prosperity.
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by mmsen: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2015
Money is their true god.

The pastor knows it.

The members know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
The volume of your amen determines the blessing u go c ni.. Nd mre u pray aggressive, determines how God go take hear ur prayer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
the bible says; for you nt to pray..
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Every human being will put more efforts wen money is mentioned,not only Christians
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Psalmwise(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cos money is one of the top 3reasons we seek for in dis life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Dahjhi: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
takes front seat.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by agoadiv(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Shea like ur p.man,even my p.man,inshort all our p.man shout so great at money prayer points ;Dmine i shout louder wen de prayer point abt my future n education
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Psalmwise:
Cos money is one of the top 3reasons we seek for in dis life
After heaven, money is what we seek next
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Psalmwise(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin
tosyne2much:
After heaven, money is what we seek next
undecided

nt everybdy....money 1st dn heaven wud b later tot...to put into consideration grin grin
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Mcoldsoja(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
poverty of the mind and pocket. Can you take such money-money message to the unsaved oil sheik?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by malonephill(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Psalmwise:
grin undecided

nt everybdy....money 1st dn heaven wud b later tot...to put into consideration grin grin
bro! That is contrary to what bible says then matt 6:33
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by malonephill(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Princecalm:
Most people now go to church for prosperity.
because they are possessed by lust the world
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Psalmwise(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
malonephill:
bro! That is contrary to what bible says then matt 6:33
hmmm...quote it out
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
It's because money answereth all things....
Money answers Amen grin
Lols

Op@ you won't even claim innocence of not shouting Amen!

#wemakingmoneythisyear
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'm sorry but I could not help but to HOLLER at the title grin grin
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by missbehave247(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dis wan pass me
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by toluwaniyahoo(f): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
What do u expect
Money matter oo
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by hardbody: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
During prayers or prophecies, Christians tend to pray aggressively shouting at the top of their voices especially at the mention of MONEY

When the congregation are told to ask for the forgiveness of their sins, or the power to hear from God, the speed and tempo of the prayer will never be as high as when they are asked to pray for financial breakthrough

I have worshipped in quite a few number of churches where the church buildings almost collapsed during financial breakthrough prayers and I have jumped to conclusions with enough evidence that it doesn't have to do with those who are genuinely born again. It's what an average Christian is guilty of (youths, elders, pastors, ushers and so on)

The question is, are Christians more concerned about making money than any other thing ?

In 2 Timothy 3verse1 to 5 a portion there says in the last days men will be lovers of money .....
Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Not only Christians

Muslims too will add "yah allahu" to their "amin"

[size=20pt]Amin-yah-allahu[/size]

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? by hefelove(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
tosyne2much:

Who no lyk moni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karma, Does It Exist? / Can God Reveal Your Spouse To You? / The Truth Your Pastor Would Not Tell You About Tithes: Tithing Is Unscriptural U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.