Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Today Is My Birthday... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Today Is My Birthday... (511 Views)

Today Is My Birthday. / Help Me Thank God,today Is My Birthday / Getting Married On My Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is My Birthday... by Tundeiab(m): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2013
FRIENDS, I AM GLAD TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. WHAT I NEED FROM YOU MY FRIENDS ARE WORDS OF PRAYERS.

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU PRAY FOR ME....THANKS!
Re: Today Is My Birthday... by chistar01(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
What we need from you is rice and chicken or do you want us to pray on an empty stomach? grin...
Re: Today Is My Birthday... by juman(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2013
May God showers HIS blessings on you.
Re: Today Is My Birthday... by Tundeiab(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin
chistar01: What we need from you is rice and chicken or do you want us to pray on an empty stomach? grin...
OH! You missed out. The birthday took place in Sharaton hotel Abuja... Lol grin
Re: Today Is My Birthday... by Tundeiab(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
juman: May God showers HIS blessings on you.
Ameeeeeen, my brother! God bless you mightily for the prayers.

(1) (Reply)

The Countdown To Music Meetsrunway 2013 Begins / Gifts... Yaay::: "Wrapped In It" : SEE / Book 4 ur Professional Cocktails,small chops & Barbecues as d promo last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.