Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,604 members, 7,847,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Are you taking part in The 30 Days Of Gratitude eFest This September? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are you taking part in The 30 Days Of Gratitude eFest This September? (637 Views)

Is Taking Part In Politics A Sin? / Christians Owe The Prophet Muhammad A Debt Of Gratitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you taking part in The 30 Days Of Gratitude eFest This September? by wjxavier(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2013
I know you're busy, so I'll make it quick.

"30 Days of Gratitude" is an annual event that's been running for 5 years now.
(Since 2009)

I was inspired to start it for personally when I saw the stress that normally comes in the "Ember Months".

Everyone starts scampering just to meet deadlines and sadly this is the reason for all the mishaps that make us pray "Odun nlo s'opin...." blah blah blah.

I want to invite you to try something new and awesome.

Some of you have been with me on this program for 2 years now and I'm sure you have testimonies.

During the 30 days in September, I want to invite you to fast -not of food, but of prayers and petitions and deliverance...you know the ish nah!

For 30 days, we will resist every temptation to ASK God for anything.

We will only offer thanks....strictly prayers of Gratitude. Every hour, on the hour.

Let me tell you now, it won't be easy at first but it gets easier as d days go by.

The first lesson you will gain is that God doesn't need your prayers to bless you.

Wait! I promised to make it short.

Are you interested? Then let me know and I will add you to the Group on BBM.

Have a great day at work!
Thanks for reading.

You will thank me later. I assure you.

PS: To join the BlackBerry group, please scan the attached QR code or just add me 2B198BE3.

Thanks again for your time.

Re: Are you taking part in The 30 Days Of Gratitude eFest This September? by wjxavier(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2013
PS: Oh! You can also join our facebook group "The Happiness Movement".

It is an open group.

PPS: Don't forget to invite your friends to the group. Let's build a happier world through gratitude.

PPPS: Please help convince the mods to make this a front page issue.
It is meant to change lives.
So many people are at risk of their own lives this ember period.
#SaveALifeToday grin
Re: Are you taking part in The 30 Days Of Gratitude eFest This September? by wjxavier(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2013
We are creating a Whatsapp group presently. Pls add on +2348068974001.
All we do is gather to share the things we are grateful for, for the next 30 days in September. wink
Re: Are you taking part in The 30 Days Of Gratitude eFest This September? by wjxavier(m): 7:47am On Aug 20, 2013
TRUST ME! This one affects the price of Garri. Walahi.

I decided to place this in the health section instead of religious because the direct effect is on your life here on earth to improve it.

After 5 years, I should know what I am saying.

In fact, this may well be the only thing I have been doing the past 5 years that makes serious sense. Lol.

Go on now,...add/join me!

You won't regret this.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Snake Comes Out From Lady’s Instruments After Prayers / Rev.father Mistakenly Kills Himself. / kenyan Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus’ Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.