Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality (3609 Views)

Crt Vs Lcd -which Has A Better Picture Quality / Updated Pricelist: Uk Used Apple, Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, BB And Nokia Phones / Samsung, Lg And Tcl Lcd Tvs For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by ayobarmy(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Guys pls i want to get brand new lcd tv that will not cost me more than 50k but after seeing some of the the tv from my friends house, i realised that my 17" lg tv is even better than the so called lcd tv's..... So guys i need ur advice on which one to buy that will give me a better picture, because am a printer and i knw quality picture when i see it....... Thanks but i cant afford anything above 50k now pls no insult...... God bless you all
Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by mrdrizzy(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Sammy gives a pale nice colour,song bravias are xtremely colourful,maybe a little too crisp!..lg hmm havnt really used lg! Bt i think imma settle for a sammy! Cus i use one
Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by ayobarmy(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks bro! But @first i wanted to go for, samsung but not until my friend got one recently but the picture cannot even match my 17" lg..... Thats what got me confused...
Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Samsung and LG both give good picture quality. However, I will choose Samsung over LG anyday anytime when it comes to TVs. Though I prefer LG for any other electronics.
Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by ayobarmy(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2013
Guys pls help me, i finnaly got the samsung 32inch infact i have to go for the one of 55k just to get a better picture, but to my greatest surprise, am still not cool with the picture am getting, i have tried all sort of pic setting but no result yet. The picture looks blunt, pls any1 with better idea on how to set the picture should pls come to my aid, because am already @war with the woman that supply it..... Thanks
Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by UjSizzle(f): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Sowie i don't speak techie stuff undecided You might wanna go to SciTech section..

1 Like

Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by kimco(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
ouch...shud have researched on the models cos the models are what differentiates them cos they all have the same quality of panels for their high end tvs. Looks like u bought a lower end model.
Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by ayobarmy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
kimco: ouch...shud have researched on the models cos the models are what differentiates them cos they all have the same quality of panels for their high end tvs. Looks like u bought a lower end model.
bro pls which is the best model? Mine is UA32EH4003R......
Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by semid4lyfe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Speaking on the basis of the LG 32" LED TV that my neighbour uses and the Samsung 32" LED TV I use, I'll say a Samsung so I expect a Samsung LCD tv to have better pix quality than a LG LCD tv too.

My advice, add some more cash and get a 32" LED TV, specifically the Samsung 32" UA32EH40000R LED tv. . .crystal clear picture quality, can play all video file formats (mkv, flv, webm, rmvb, avi, divx, mp4, m4v, f4v, 3gp, mp4v etc) and lots of music file formats too.

Unlike most 32 inch tvs that come with 5w of total speaker output, this comes with 10w speaker. Also it has 2 HDMI ports.

Only down side is the lack of audio out but it has a microphone/earphone audio jack that can be used for that purpose with a one to one cable.

Buy a LED tv instead of a LCD tv. In terms of picture quality, they are miles apart.
Re: Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality by ayobarmy(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks semid, i think i now know where my problem is, though its led too but the model is far too apart,mine is 4003R compare to the 40000R you just mentioned... But pls bro are you assuring me that this will give me a better picture? As in crystal clear as u said? And pls how much is it? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD Hp Envy 17 (touchscreen). I7 8th Gen 2gb Nvidia Mx150 SOLD SOLD / "iphone 4" With Accessories For Sale / Hp Dm4-1065dx , Aluminum Steel Brush,intel Core I5,640gig, 4gig Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.