Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

You, This Is Your Performance Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You, This Is Your Performance Report (531 Views)

Poor Performance Of APC Giving PDP Hope Of Return In 2019 – Lar / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You, This Is Your Performance Report by musiwa1a: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2013
look at this pictures does that look like pdp can win a single seat in a free and fair election, even if apc says it won a seat ahead of ncp in lagos. they ring that election. the pdp and the apc are not expected to win any seat in lagos.[size=28pt]

ncp and labour party are the party of choice of the people of lagos , you can see the pic
[/size]

apc and pdp are not popular party any more. you go were people are going, this is how politics is. ncp/labour party are expected to win all seat

[img]http://1.bp..com/-a1Srt8fnThA/Txf6hXRIdiI/AAAAAAAAAjI/SHzWL3URM4A/s1600/DSC02665.JPG[/img]

pick one of this. will you as a voter vote 1 ,2 3 or 4. there is no bias in this thing. you see my father does not influence me. i dont collect bribe.

do you think the people of this state are happy?

nigeria voters are the consumer, it is who give them better service, you put in garbage, you get garbage out.
[size=28pt]
if mtn network are down and bad, you buy glo phone, so mtn need to offer better service to be in business
[/size]

ogun state school when rebuilt

ekiti state school when rebuilt

oyo state school when rebuilt

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1117465_Oyo_School__jpg0619dcbde8ab5b076516b06a94d00d49

ondo state school when rebuilt
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qPgplc1AI-Y/T9CWMf5bABI/AAAAAAAAAa4/QHTjhrlg1VA/s1600/okitipupa+mega+school.JPG[/img]

here is the situation.. one woman close her legs, the other woman say come do. which of the women, do you think, i will love the most. it is the woman that says, come do me. this is how politics is. it is about bad service. pdp offer yorubas bad service. yorubas change to acn.. now they will go ncp/ labour party..

(1) (Reply)

Suntai’s Return Grounds Jalingo / Nigerian British Soldier Death. / If You Were The Governor Of Your State, What Changes Would You Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.