Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! (1348 Views)

Free No Deposit Forex Bonus $25 / I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout / I`m Seriously In Need Of Scraps Properties To Buy From Companies.banks Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Babelova: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2013
I know this topic will arouse some sort of controversy, but not untill you know what it is all about.

I came to realize that awareness hasn't been made about this discovery after I came across it in a forum discussion here on Nairaland forum.

Companies and wealthy individuals seek to reach out to those in need, like me and you but most at times, they don't know the best way to go about it, cos nobody, no matter how wealthy, would want his wealth to end up in the wrong hands!

You can take advantage of this great opportunity to take care of your bills, build your business, pay your school fees, secure good accomodation, etc.

Accompanied with this, is a new guide of companies giving away FREE electronics, like laptops, android tabs, refridgerators, blenders, micro-waves, memory cards, etc. There are over 400 companies doing that right away!!! Don't think they aint smart! It's a marketing strategy and the returns they get from this is far more than you can image.

The amazing thing is that most electronics sold in computer village were gotten in this way FOR FREE:.#fact# that is why you see some guys telling you to buy a brand new laptop with bluetooth and other exciting features for as low as 20k and expensive Blackberry phones for as low as 4k.

Don't bother! I'll put you through all the tutorials on how to go about this FOR FREE!!!

I think this is the kind of information the ordinary Nigerian out there needs!

I'm not here to advertise this cos I'm aware it's against the rules of this section..

I can help to put you through this if you declare your interest in it! Mail me to do so! Yellowmaster110@gmail.com ....... Please don't drop your mail here cos no spam is intended. Mail me instead! (yellowmaster110@gmail.com)

Remember! You can grab this opportunity to grow that amatuer business of yours as a young entrepreneur. Many people out there donot have such valuable information! Don't waste yours!! Tell someone about this and you may be indirectly lifting away poverty from someone!! Goodluck!... Yellowmaster@gmail.com!!!
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Babelova: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2013
please indicate here that you sent me a mail, so that I can follow it up immediately! Thanks
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by GBASKY: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2013
awosolid@yahoo.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by ayomboy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
I av sent a mail to ur box(baloguntaofiq@gmail.com)
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Must sell everything on nairaland? Why can't we give out info b4 selling? For those who are interested, go to google and search for crowd sourcing sites. Dats wat the person that post this topic wants to sell to you. God bless
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Babelova: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
st.henry1402:
Must sell everything on nairaland? Why can't we give out info b4 selling? For those who are interested, go to google and search for crowd sourcing sites. Dats wat the person that post this topic wants to sell to you. God bless
you are just too quick in condemning people. You just proved that mannerlessly.. For your info, I'm not here for your crowd sourcing rubbish ok? #NO INSULTS MEANT ANYWAY#
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Floxxi(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fola_teni@yahoo.com. I'm interested thanks.
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Gazzy88(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
gbengaamos679@gmail.com. I'm interested.
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Babelova: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Babelova: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Your opinions, suggestions and questions are highly appreciated. Feel free to express yourself here.
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
taiwo1122@yahoo.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by tracker(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sent you a mail. kindly check.
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by chuks6000: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
plz i am interested, send the info to my emil. chukwuebuka6@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by lakefist(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
you can send the info to lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by efosa2020: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
my email is iginuanemmanuel@hotmail.com thanks.
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by detrinity(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
pls i need the info as well sammyinfinitely2012@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by rose198201: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Good day Nairalanders. We have some vegetable oil that has just arrived from barcelona.They are Vitador,Girasol and Fontasol.Its five litre vegetable oil and cholestrol free. If you are interested,we will sell at an wholesales price,Call us on 08038787730 or email omoarebuvicky@yahoo.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by enijoshez: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
i sent u a mail, enijoshez@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by oche123: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oche4realz@yahoo.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by ovokeiv1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
good
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by miitcash(m): 2:10am On Aug 21, 2013
Babelova: I know this topic will arouse some sort of controversy, but not untill you know what it is all about.

I came to realize that awareness hasn't been made about this discovery after I came across it in a forum discussion here on Nairaland forum.

Companies and wealthy individuals seek to reach out to those in need, like me and you but most at times, they don't know the best way to go about it, cos nobody, no matter how wealthy, would want his wealth to end up in the wrong hands!

You can take advantage of this great opportunity to take care of your bills, build your business, pay your school fees, secure good accomodation, etc.

Accompanied with this, is a new guide of companies giving away FREE electronics, like laptops, android tabs, refridgerators, blenders, micro-waves, memory cards, etc. There are over 400 companies doing that right away!!! Don't think they aint smart! It's a marketing strategy and the returns they get from this is far more than you can image.

The amazing thing is that most electronics sold in computer village were gotten in this way FOR FREE:.#fact# that is why you see some guys telling you to buy a brand new laptop with bluetooth and other exciting features for as low as 20k and expensive Blackberry phones for as low as 4k.

Don't bother! I'll put you through all the tutorials on how to go about this FOR FREE!!!

I think this is the kind of information the ordinary Nigerian out there needs!

I'm not here to advertise this cos I'm aware it's against the rules of this section..

I can help to put you through this if you declare your interest in it! Mail me to do so! Yellowmaster110@gmail.com ....... Please don't drop your mail here cos no spam is intended. Mail me instead! (yellowmaster110@gmail.com)

Remember! You can grab this opportunity to grow that amatuer business of yours as a young entrepreneur. Many people out there donot have such valuable information! Don't waste yours!! Tell someone about this and you may be indirectly lifting away poverty from someone!! Goodluck!... Yellowmaster@gmail.com!!!

I already send you email, kindly notify. let me confirm your claims and promote testimony for you here
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Okattamgbee: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Babelova: Your opinions, suggestions and questions are highly appreciated. Feel free to express yourself here.
just e mailed you now
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Bonks(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2013
I've sent u a mail(ayangbenrowale@gmail.com)
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by feelamong(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2013
would be standing by to hear the first testimony...
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by rolandchinedu: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2013
i sent mine. rolandchinedu@gmail.com
expectin a response. all iz well.
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by lakefist(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
please update me
lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by inspiring: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Update me with the info-flomakdel@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by whally50(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
I just sent u a mail(whallie60@yahoo.com)
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by elaniran: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
elaniran@live .com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by timeandchance: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
timeandchance4real@gmail.com
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Okattamgbee: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Guy why not specify that you are selling an e book
Re: Obtain Donation(money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund! by Tonjeola1(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Empower others while still making money!
www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable

(1) (Reply)

Get Gsm Database Of Over 88million Mobile Numbers According To State / Business Owners/product Marketers You Will Need This To Make More Sales!!! / Buy Built-in Gas Oven At Very Good Rate In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.