Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

PHOTOS: 2face Idibia, Uti Nwachukwu, Basketmouth At Questionmark Boss' Wedding I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: 2face Idibia, Uti Nwachukwu, Basketmouth At Questionmark Boss' Wedding I (4117 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 2face Idibia, Uti Nwachukwu, Basketmouth At Questionmark Boss' Wedding I by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2013
CEO of popular lifestyle and entertainment Magazine QuestionMark, Kevin Lucciano-Gabriel looked every inch the blushing groom as he and his girlfriend, Mariah Mogoli,walked the aisle in London over the weekend.
The ceremony was graced by 2face Idibia, Former Big Brother African winner Uti Nwachukwu and Ace comedian Basket Mouth - Basketmouth was the MC, while 2face Idibia performed his hit love songs.
The couple had their traditional wedding in Edo State last month.
See more wedding photos below:
SOURCE: www.Naijacurrent.com

Re: PHOTOS: 2face Idibia, Uti Nwachukwu, Basketmouth At Questionmark Boss' Wedding I by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2013
BloggerAdmin: CEO of popular lifestyle and entertainment Magazine QuestionMark, Kevin Lucciano-Gabriel looked every inch the blushing groom as he and his girlfriend, Mariah Mogoli,walked the aisle in London over the weekend.
The ceremony was graced by 2face Idibia, Former Big Brother African winner Uti Nwachukwu and Ace comedian Basket Mouth - Basketmouth was the MC, while 2face Idibia performed his hit love songs.
The couple had their traditional wedding in Edo State last month.
See more wedding photos below:
SOURCE: www.Naijacurrent.com

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Famous People From Yoruba Tribe / See What Jayz & Beyonce Got For Blue Ivy As Her Birthday Gift / Funny Photoshop Pix - If You Have Any Photoshop Requests Send It To This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.