Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Website + App For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website + App For Sale (411 Views)

BETBOOKSWAP : Mobile App For Bettors. Hit Of Misw / Does Anyone Know Of A Good App For Giving To Your Church With Your Mobile? / Gtbank Launches Its Mobile Money App For Android Users And On Apple App Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website + App For Sale by elvis10ten(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2013
I am selling an application named Xmx Me (www.). The application is used for bulk smsing and comes with some handy and useful features for the users. It currently have about 4,096 users.
If you are interested, Call: 08035081207 or Email: elvis.chidera@gmail.com

OR

comment here and i will PM you.
Re: Website + App For Sale by peteafrik88(m): 5:23am On Aug 21, 2013
I may be seriously interested in purchasing the app. Please can I have more information, price and how can I confirm the stated number of users. What other platforms does the application existing except java. My email is peteafrik88@gmail.com
Re: Website + App For Sale by elvis10ten(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2013
peteafrik88: I may be seriously interested in purchasing the app. Please can I have more information, price and how can I confirm the stated number of users. What other platforms does the application existing except java. My email is peteafrik88@gmail.com
i just sent you a mail.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Payment Assistance / What Are You Talking About? / How To I Task Client On A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.