Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Do You Agree With This Definiton Of ASUU? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Agree With This Definiton Of ASUU? (799 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Breaking News - ASUU-lasu May Pull Out Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Definiton Of ASUU? by Infoay: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2013
I watched a television program this morning on the lingering ASUU strike. During the discussion program, the moderator quoted someone as defining ASUU as "A FESTIVAL IN NIGERIA DURING WHICH UNIVERSITIES STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO SCHOOL." This hilarious definition really got me laughing. It makes some sense though. What do you think?
Re: Do You Agree With This Definiton Of ASUU? by okeke2: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
f..k you

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ Ijmb Over Jamb. / How I Faced My Fears And Learned To Be Good At Math / ASUU: Fg Withdraws Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.