Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan (2580 Views)

We Are Building Another Duplex In Owerri. / Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by CrozRode: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2008
I have I have just finished a house in Ibadan. It took just 8 months in total. My experiences are still fresh. Everything  imaginable happened in the last eight months. An example, i started by sending money in Oct 2007 and found my self to be doing the actual buying of all materials required in March 2008 till June 2008. Since i stepped in March 2008, i have saved myself over 2million naira. Trust me, Nigerian contractors are money VAMPIRES. I live in UK. Please feel free to contact me for a free advice. Dont fall a victim. Good luck.
Re: Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by carrygo1: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2008
my man i know the ibadan terrain very well and experience has shown that it pays to buy a house than sell. all the labour and time wastage is eliminated and there is no need for any contractor stealing away your money.

i have an offer at akobo estate, a duplex and four flats (one biulding) for 20m asking.

i know this is cheap considering the location and the cost of building such structure in ibadan. also the wahala of building the house is eliminated.
Re: Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by TOH(f): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2008
and why cant you give your so called "great" advice on here instead of trying to get people to email you?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
Re: Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by cgift(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
chaircover:

CrozRode we have just started ours. Can we talk off line please?

Thank you

DONT be hypocrites. put your advice mr poster here. if you dont, go and write a book and sell instead. Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by beninman(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ CrozRode

I think it would have be better if you just write a little bit here so that all of us can get the advice.

And how can we even contact you when you are hidden your email from the public and you did not write no contact to reach you? Maybe we have to call the nairaland.com web manager or maybe we will just call the UK prime minister or the Queen and ask them to send us CrozRode email address so that we can contact him/her to get advice for building a house in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by BAC: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2008
Guys I know what you mean. Our nigerian people consume money so much, not considering the owner's investments. They lie lie and lie. They use thier initiative to create problems for the investors for the sake of what they want in their pocket.
That was the reason why I created our site to help people build
go to www.nairainvestors.com A lot of information there to help you. We are fully book for the rest of the year. So we cannot help you on your project now. But if you want to go on the waiting list send us an email on our website.

So 2008 fully booked.
Re: Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2008
@
Re: Genuine Advice Available If You Are Building A House In Ibadan by thirdeye(m): 1:30am On Aug 02, 2008
Information is the cheapest thing you can get on the net. So I wonder if anybody can hoard it except highly classified security info.

So fo Naijans in diaspora, may be you can get a few tips here too.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2007/09/nigerians-in-diaspora-house-building.html

(1) (Reply)

Houses 4 Sale @ Dantata Estate, Abuja, Price Frm N10.5m / Property Available 4 Sale In Ojomu Chieftaincy Family Layout,lekki Lagos / 2units 3bedroom Flats For Sale @ Lekki Phase1 37m (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.