Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation (21376 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? / 'molestation-provoking' Miniskirts And Crop Tops Banned By King Of Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nnachi404(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
GOD THIS IS NOT GOOD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: The only thing I hate about the world is that we women always get it done our ways and it hampers justice atimes.but men una too dey molest girls too

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@OP:

The wife should serve the remaining prison term cry
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Pennywise(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Some American laws are actually worse than the sharia
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by UyiIredia(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
SMH.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
goodluck jonathan told her to say it
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by ceejayluv(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
soul_glo: This is sad. We should not forget though that the man had a drug habit. The child got so scared from the assault she would get from her mother so she lied. Maybe if dad was dependable and available for his children the girl would not have felt so threatened by her mother. I don't blame the child at all. The parents are to blame here. Dad set a bad example for the whole family. Mother was no better. The child is the real victim here. He should forgive himself first for failing his children before he can really forgive anyone else. I wish the whole family well
Yeah, right... It's his fault he was set up...

1 Like

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nuzo1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Brian Banks comes to mind!

Its so bad in thee USA. Now, imagine a country like Nigeria where there's no forensic and medical mode of detecting such crime?

That's exactly the reason I like keeping an open mind when it comes to rape, domestic assalt and wife battery accusations.

All your ex need do to damage your reputation is to allege battery or rape. God deliver you sorry azs if a female judge is presiding. cheesy

Over 40percent of inmates in Nigeria are innocent.

I'm not in any way ruling out the fact that in reality, such cowardly crimes are on the rise.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
emma_best2000: only this one your eyes reach , small time you will start taking bath in the public grin
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed that was a dream o.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
I blame ASUU. Rubbish. Next!!!
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by panafrican(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
IvyBlue: why did she wait this long ?she ruined that man‘s life undecided
That is the question. Apology is not enough here because a man worked hard all his life to be where he was but now he has been destroyed very easily. It is criminal.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by panafrican(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yield: Oh my goodness. Poor man! Languishing in jail for 16 years for something he didn't do, especially a crime like molesting his own child.
Can't imagine his pain.

The U.S has far more cases of wrongful convictions than Canada.
They also have the death penalty, unlike Canada.
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nicepoker(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: The only thing I hate about the world is that we women always get it done our ways and it hampers justice atimes.but men una too dey molest girls too
dont derail 4rm the thread. If u dont know wat to coment better kip quiet.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nicepoker(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Emmayong360:
who molested you
her dad
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
panafrican:
That is the question. Apology is not enough here because a man worked hard all his life to be where he was but now he has been destroyed very easily. It is criminal.

Exactly! She should serve some time .
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by dam4sam: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
soul_glo: This is sad. We should not forget though that the man had a drug habit. The child got so scared from the assault she would get from her mother so she lied. Maybe if dad was dependable and available for his children the girl would not have felt so threatened by her mother. I don't blame the child at all. The parents are to blame here. Dad set a bad example for the whole family. Mother was no better. The child is the real victim here. He should forgive himself first for failing his children before he can really forgive anyone else. I wish the whole family well

Dont "rationalize wickedness"... who knows, you might be the next victim or probably you're no different from this evil woman?
*Did you not read that the Dad was an ex-Navy man (military) and now runs a Hardware Store? ..So, he is employed and providing for his family!

*Did you not read that "he got over using drugs and encouraged his wife to get over it as well? ... So, he was not just there for his daughter, he was there for the devilish woman as well!

*Did you not read that it was the mother who cooked this allegation up? Did you read that she threatened her own daughter, force-fed her what she wants the Daughter to say about her Dad, to the courts?

So in your silly rationalization, you cant even comprehend that "All Mothers" have a hold on their children (especially at that young age when she uses "l breast-fed you and carried you in my belly tale" as a weapon over the children.... and against their Dad?

*Did you read that she "sold her punanny" just to feed her drug habits? How is the Dad responsible for that?

*Even if you are blind to what happens around you, dont you read the papers and listen to 'the News' to know that this usage of children (by Mothers) against their Dad is a common occurrence?

---- Why do you think women get custody of children in 90% of cases?
---- Why do you think the father is always driven out of the family home in almost all cases when marriage breaks down?
---- Why do you think it is men that pay child support in almost all cases ... even when the Mother may be earning more than the Dad?

We can go on forever but l remember that its been said for ages that "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"!
In this particular case, that Witch of a woman just wanted to destroy the man's life! They fell apart and she used their child against him, in the most evil way that only a wicked woman can think of.

The "Drug story" was just an excuse, a stewpid one for that matter, to justify her evil deeds.

With time, those in authority would come to realize that just like in the Garden of Eden, when the woman sinned and then manipulated the man to her own advantage, women have not changed and will never change!

"Most" are Evil and manipulating!

BTW: *Its worth pointing out that "The Wife" was not even the one who showed remorse and came out with the truth...
..It was the Daughter!
If she had her way, she would let the man rot away in jail all his life.

*Women who do this kind of stewpid thing (inciting the child/ren against their Dad) should also note that it is just a question of time, ...when the children become "adults" and can think for themselves, all their evil machinations will be exposed and they will be the ultimate loser!

5 Likes

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by richy1473(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
yuzedo:
Sigh! Why won't this charade happen when you wife up a woman with such a ridiculous name!! angry angry undecided
you are a clown
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by cronsberg: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thats why when ever i get married there will be a dedicated double barrel gun under my bed. Any "emotionally messed up" woman that thinks she has the power to ruin my life and attempts such will get the shock of her life, cuz i will ruin her life first by ending it angry .

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Dont i rememba u? now u here again on da faish brain what rant i gat ta sai thingy..better get tha am a virgin trap outta here! N d hell is d guagua2dadouble8? Bn a while set me optas on tha pretty bi...h
@topic..atimes i wonder if da devil n da woman (some) are on da same expedition! Lie! Poor dude..
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: Make una check wella, mayb this story dey smwia for nairaland nd KULYIE go dn curse men tire. As if na two women combine born her
why do you take delight in gossiping about me cheesy,why are you so passionate about me grin you seem to be so obsessed with me,what exactly is your problem cheesy just tell me what you want

dont be shy wink

this could be your last opportunity :p

never say never shockedshockedshocked
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 21, 2013
cronsberg: Thats why when ever i get married there will be a dedicated double barrel gun under my bed. Any "emotionally messed up" woman that thinks she has the power to ruin my life and attempts such will get the shock of her life, cuz i will ruin her life first by ending it angry .
a potential murderer in the house shockedshocked
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 21, 2013
dam4sam:

Dont "rationalize wickedness"... who knows, you might be the next victim or probably you're no different from this evil woman?
*Did you not read that the Dad was an ex-Navy man (military) and now runs a Hardware Store? ..So, he is employed and providing for his family!

*Did you not read that "he got over using drugs and encouraged his wife to get over it as well? ... So, he was not just there for his daughter, he was there for the devilish woman as well!

*Did you not read that it was the mother who cooked this allegation up? Did you read that she threatened her own daughter, force-fed her what she wants the Daughter to say about her Dad, to the courts?

So in your silly rationalization, you cant even comprehend that "All Mothers" have a hold on their children (especially at that young age when she uses "l breast-fed you and carried you in my belly tale" as a weapon over the children.... and against their Dad?

*Did you read that she "sold her punanny" just to feed her drug habits? How is the Dad responsible for that?

*Even if you are blind to what happens around you, dont you read the papers and listen to 'the News' to know that this usage of children (by Mothers) against their Dad is a common occurrence?

---- Why do you think the father is always driven out of the family home in almost all cases when marriage breaks down?
---- Why do you think it is men that pay child support in almost all cases ... even when the Mother may be earning more than the Dad?

We can go on forever but l remember that its been said for ages that "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"!
In this particular case, that Witch of a woman just wanted to destroy the man's life! They fell apart and she used their child against him, in the most evil way that only a wicked woman can think of.

The "Drug story" was just an excuse, a stewpid one for that matter, to justify her evil deeds.

With time, those in authority would come to realize that just like in the Garden of Eden, when the woman sinned and then manipulated the man to her own advantage, women have not changed and will never change!

BTW: *Its worth pointing out that "The Wife" was not even the one who showed remorse and came out with the truth...
..It was the Daughter!

*Women who do this kind of stewpid thing (inciting the child/ren against their Dad) should also note that it is just a question of time, ...when the children become "adults" and can think for themselves, all their evil machinations will be exposed and they will be the ultimate loser!
another booorrriiinnggg talkative (parrot) man on the loose :/

you really need to open a church,why are you sounding like a frustrated wounded lion,afterall the girl in question has realised her mistake and the father has forgiven her (which is one of the attributes o a real father,FORGIVENESS as the bible recommended.forgive 490 times) so wtf is your problem for drinking panadol for another mans headache :/
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by errandsng: 5:32am On Aug 21, 2013
The only way you will get this information out of a man is if you have seriously hurt his ego or made him extremely mad.

Despite what one may think, a man will become uninterested for this very reason. He will never tell you because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. How do you know if a man like your Vaginas? How do you know he does not?

Just because you have a vaginas doesn't mean it’s good, agreeable or likeable to the man you are seeing. Contrary to popular beliefs, women who are skinny have deeper vaginas than women who have big butts. It’s funny because you would think that it’s the other way around, the women with the big butts are the women with the deep canals, but in all actuality the women who are skinny have the deeper canals.

So a lot of men chase the women with the big butts. Perhaps it’s because there's less ground to cover. There is a bottom. If a man can't find the bottom of the canal, then that's a bit of a problem and makes the experience uninviting. He will gladly refer you to the guy who is more suited to go deeper.

Have you ever heard a woman say? "This is not going to work." It’s either one of two reasons: It’s either too big or too small. Have you ever heard a man say? "This is not going to work." Even though we may realize at the point of insertion and one stroke later that, “this is not going to work”. We are going to still try immediate solutions by adjusting the angles or positioning, and if all else fail its Love Machine time. And consequently you'll never hear us say, “It’s not going to work.” Instead, you'll just notice that we’ll disappear. The key here is we are not going to stop in the middle of what we are doing. We can’t stop, because our penisses are on full blast, because our penisses are in full control at this point, and we are the observers. We ourselves are having a conversation with our peniss, saying, "Man you know this isn't going to work.”Peniss says, "Shut up and sit down!" And afterwards when we regain control of our penisses again, we will come to the same conclusion and our penisses will agree, “This is not going to work.” Usually, it’s not going to work because the vaginas is too big or has a bad smell. These are the main reasons that come to mind, too big, too wide, too loose, no bottom. It’s like sticking your joystick in the middle of a Big Gulp! You never feel the sides or the bottom of the cup. It’s like open space. A vaginas that's too small is usually OK and can be worked out on our behalf, but the woman may not like it at first or be able to deal with the initial pain to open her up to the diameter and depth needed. Usually, after a few sessions, women seem to adjust pretty quickly.

As we observe in amazement, it will almost be like there was never an issue of her being too small. That’s the power of the vaginas. A man can never truly out do or out pump a well lubricated vaginas, impossible, as a woman can never control a man’s peniss. In fact, a man can't even control his own joystick. A peniss has a mind of its own at a certain point in time. Usually from just prior to insertion, the peniss is in full control and the man is observing. Contrary to what men think, in the end the womanliness always wins. It’s elastic.

Am recommending “Vaginas Tightening Sex Appeal Gel” to all the women and ladies in the house. This Gel is not only for Tightening of the Vaginas alone but does 7 more functions aside Tightening, so I will advise you all to order a PACK online or come down to our office to PICK 1 or 2 PACK to save your Relationship/Marriage. Don’t wait until BROSS/OGA complaint.

To order A PACK call us on 08054672768 or email us with e-package in the subject line @ ( errandsng@gmail.com ) for N2,000 a PACK and N3, 500 for 2PACKS on point of delivery to your Home or Office in any part of Nigeria. (100% Discreet Delivery)

Invite your friends and family to LIKE/SHARE our FACEBOOK PAGE, in order benefit on our daily lectures of the girly parts. @ www.facebook.com/sexproductstore

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by basty: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Pray before you enter into it. Our destinies shall not be cut short in Jesus name.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by acaolly1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Still reading...
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by soulglo: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
dam4sam:

..It was the Daughter!

No he had a long history of drug abuse and he was attempting to get help. So maybe you need to go back and read it. Both parents were drug heads. Needless to say those children were living in hell. I am sure that both parents were violent. My advice to you is to focus on the woman who screwed you over because you are really angry about women. The child told her grandmother 6 months later that her father had not touched her and that her mother had threatened her. Even adults with enough torture and intimidation have confessed to murder. We read here how a child ran away for days and was later found almost dead because his mother told him that she would beat him up. This was in Nigeria so I am guessing this mother was not on drugs but very violent. Imagine then the beatings a parent on drugs give their children. One parent is bad enough but two is hell. That child was scared for her life and in my opinion the victim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) / War On Gaza: Israeli Protesters Demand Netanyahu’s Resignation / Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.