Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Naija Babes And Their Scam.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Babes And Their Scam.. (650 Views)

Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos / Naija Babes And Their Conning Ways / Nigerian Babes And Their Over-sabi Attitude In Public Places!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Scam.. by naijalodge(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
I was in a forum today and a Virgin boy was crying saying he's so hurt because his virgin girlfriend whom they've planned on Being Intimate on their wedding night told him that she was Molested some weeks back by an armed robber,he say the babe even they cry put,now the poor mumu begin join her they cry.....my thought is....But seriously almost all d girls I have met hav diff stories/format, none of them had their 1st sex willingly or 4luv, they were all Molested or forced by either their neighbor, uncle, brother, father, armed robbers, arm forces, kidnappers, boko haram, pastor, inlaw, lecturer, cultist,bishop,pope,alqualda etc me self don tire 4 dis same format..and I know say even the bros wen they read this post don receive thesame scam from another girl...na wa ooooo,naija where we dey go?!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apkors 1 / MTN Text Mandela To 4100 / Chenfu And His Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.