Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Negotiated With A CEO And He Kicked My ASS! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Negotiated With A CEO And He Kicked My ASS! (540 Views)

This Got Me Laughing My Ass Out. . I Swear.lol! / I Got My Ass Kick Last Night, Just Because I Wanted To Impress a girl / Laughing My Ass Off!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Negotiated With A CEO And He Kicked My ASS! by churific(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yesterday I had to negotiate with the CEO of one of our big Suppliers.

I thought I was a hot shot but he kicked my ass early. All my preparations went to dust...I was looking at all my beautifully organized data that made so much sense and was going to sell like crazy 20 minutes prior and I couldn't even understand them. My own data and notes were foreign to me...haha...

I froze and even forgot how to speak English for a minute there. I remember him asking me: WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU ANY MONEY? YOUR MARGIN FOR ME IS LOW and YOU'VE ALREADY PLACED YOUR ORDER FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR...and my response was simply: because I asked.

But then my supervisor walked into the room and I went from Mr. Beans to James Bond. Re-bottle after re-bottle and I scored big! I was like William S. in his prime (from his birth to his death, he was in his prime.) I came back and gave such a fantastic closing that I even surprised myself. We were offered money on the spot but unfortunately, not a dollar of that goes into my pocket!

Great days ahead!

Read more of my true stories on my blog at www.humoredin.com and follow me on twitter @churific

(1) (Reply)

Application Form To Marry My Daughter / How To Best Solve Taraba Crisis......... Keledon / Affordable Universities In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.