Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? (662 Views)

Get Complete Web Design, Development,programming Video Ilorin Residents / A Proposal For A Complete Web Package For A High Profile Church In Abuja, / Unbeatable Web Solutions With A Reliable "complete" Web Solutions Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by Joel3(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
i need to learn the complete web developing, all related website issues and software publication. how much this will cost me dude... any help on who can teach me.

MODIFIED
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Who is dude? Because you have access to the internet, you think u can ask question or seek for information on a public forum with gangsterism language. You dont eve know what you want. Do you want to learn complete web development or you want to learn complete web developer?
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by Joel3(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
you call me who just manage to ve internet and enter the public forum? you need to learn how to talk to people man. at least not insulting like you did. you dont know who i am. i mean everything about web developing first. then next software publication.
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by solid3(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
OP u really need to straighten up ur grammar. what do u want to learn web development or web developer cool
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by Joel3(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
web developing.
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by amba03: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2013
That's ok guys.please.He needs to be a web developer. let's keep to that. What kind of learning do you want?etutorials or face to face?if online,I have learning videos that you can use to train yourself on web design and also some php and javascript along with slideshow integration.if you are game,send me an email at ambaconcepts@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by Joel3(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2013
amba03: That's ok guys.please.He needs to be a web developer. let's keep to that. What kind of learning do you want?etutorials or face to face?if online,I have learning videos that you can use to train yourself on web design and also some php and javascript along with slideshow integration.if you are game,send me an email at ambaconcepts@gmail.com
ok good, what are the tools i need to have. where are you. and are do i get the video.
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by Joel3(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
topic Modified..
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by AkinseteK(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2013
if u want the one on one training i can take you Html,css,php,javascript,jquery and mysql for u to become a web developer and also i will provide you with the free software that is needed u can contact me on 08034089466.for us to negotiate.
Re: I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? by amba03: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Joel.:
ok good, what are the tools i need to have. where are you. and are do i get the video.
you will need adobe firefox,dreamweaver and photoshop I can give you trial versions and also slideshow software.they are easy to use.I,m in Ibadan.please let's do further consultation via email.

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Steal $45 Million In Just 10 Hours / Afam Where Are You,I Need Your Help / Web Developers Abeg How To Store File Like Images Songs And Videos In A Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.