Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Don't Track My Pageviews Blogger Not Working - Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Track My Pageviews Blogger Not Working - Solution (665 Views)

Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? / HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Track My Pageviews Blogger Not Working - Solution by jaylister(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Pretty much as with a solitary owner blog, one would not have any desire to include owner activity in Stats - with a group blog, one may not have any desire to count the group actions/pageviews.
Authors, like Administrators, need to utilize the option "Don't track my pageviews", to stay away from Stats recording their action as a visitor. Sadly, the "Don't
track ..." setting wizard is a piece of the Stats dashboard page - and is open just to blog Administrators.
A colleague may be able to perform the activity of the "Don't track ..." wizard - regardless of the fact that he cannot be able to get to the dashboard page.

details: http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/07/dont-track-my-pageviews-blogger-not.html

Re: Don't Track My Pageviews Blogger Not Working - Solution by jaylister(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2015
jaylister:
Pretty much as with a solitary owner blog, one would not have any desire to include owner activity in Stats - with a group blog, one may not have any desire to count the group actions/pageviews.
Authors, like Administrators, need to utilize the option "Don't track my pageviews", to stay away from Stats recording their action as a visitor. Sadly, the "Don't
track ..." setting wizard is a piece of the Stats dashboard page - and is open just to blog Administrators.
A colleague may be able to perform the activity of the "Don't track ..." wizard - regardless of the fact that he cannot be able to get to the dashboard page.

details: http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/07/dont-track-my-pageviews-blogger-not.html

(1) (Reply)

Let us build a Mobile Apps from your blog/websiteTo Grow Your Business( See How) / I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.