Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Oriri - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oriri (2538 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oriri by Baro(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2008
Should i call him a new kid on the block? Hmm,anyway he just dropped his debut album under Hex Records; an arm of Hexagon Nite Club Benin. This dude is young, talented,hot and appealling,a graduate of Theatre Arts from the Great University of Benin,If you ever were in  any big show in Benin like a year or two back,he is the young act that steps on stage clutching to his acoustic guitar and renders this soulful & rythmic song " Sisi Eko", yeah that's  Oriri; the son of the famous Edo musician;AMBASSADOR OSAYOMORE JOSEPH, like father like son you would say.  This guy would sure go places.

Drop some props if you feeling ORIRI
Re: Oriri by whateva(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2008
Oriri my main man, he actually told me his music is out and its been marketed by iyke the don but i swear i never see he album buy for eko, see Baro the album dope well well ?
Re: Oriri by rocklife: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
name of artist:- young jinny
date of birth:- nov 12th 1992
genre:- hip hop & RnB
hit tracks:- jukpa n yho bad (available for upload)

balogun emmanuel osaro jnr aka young jinny was born November 12th 1992 in somorika, edo state. started music back in secondary school with his first crew called next generation. in 2007 young jinny begins more on his music career after completing his secondary school at sunfab college, by Gods grace today young jinny is one of the best outstanding upcoming artiste signed to the entertainment division of softies multiconcept global services(softies records) in Nigeria with his singles jupka(available for upload), melo swagger,u bad(available for upload),and catchy cold.working hard now on his album title about to be heard which is coming very soon, his mentors are M.I, 2FACE, BANKY W,BOB MARLEY,BARACK OBAMA AND HIS FATHER,

thank you for your attention we look forward to seeing our music and artist on your site and we know you would enjoy his music

for further information contact softies records at 08036506506, 08028471234 or s.reply@yahoo.com

well promo copy is out if you r a good dj and you would like a promo copy hit me or download from http://www.sendspace.com/file/vvfjec

Re: Oriri by kelvinlink: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2011
Repping Oriri al d way from benin. luv d dude!! he only need a professional well connected management team, woila, he will be a superstar, trust me!!
Re: Oriri by ragdollz: 2:54am On Jun 13, 2011
OmG! Met Oriri one on one on a bus to Benin ages ago! He had a CD of his songs and let me listen to them. I must have been the first soul to listen to Sisi Eko fresh out of the studio. He was really cool, humble and friendly and the music was great! Hope he makes waves, he deserves it.
Re: Oriri by extremophile: 5:57am On Jun 17, 2022
ragdollz:
OmG! Met Oriri one on one on a bus to Benin ages ago! He had a CD of his songs and let me listen to them. I must have been the first soul to listen to Sisi Eko fresh out of the studio. He was really cool, humble and friendly and the music was great! Hope he makes waves, he deserves it.

Listened to this track years ago! I'm still looking for how to download it. This song speaks directly to my soul.

(1) (Reply)

Ozonna;the Son Of Soludo Now Into Music & Managed By Hubgo As Its Pr Agent / DOWNLOAD: Davido Ft. Cassper Nyovest – Baba (snippet) / How Do You Sleep By Sam Smith MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.