Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

All The Smallville Fans, Here Please - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All The Smallville Fans, Here Please (538 Views)

Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best / Kyle Xy Vs Heroes Vs Smallville / Smallville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Smallville Fans, Here Please by Deko1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Which season did smallville stop?
Re: All The Smallville Fans, Here Please by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Season 10, episode 22
Re: All The Smallville Fans, Here Please by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Season 10, personally I think it lost its flavour when lana lang pulled out temporarily from season 5 cos as she claimed : it was restricting the development of her career ..me I quit watching then..happy viewing tho if u aren't thr yet
Re: All The Smallville Fans, Here Please by Deko1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ipso Loquita: Season 10, episode 22
it stoped at season12
Re: All The Smallville Fans, Here Please by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Appelmoiik: Season 10, personally I think it lost its flavour when lana lang pulled out temporarily from season 5 cos as she claimed : it was restricting the development of her career ..me I quit watching then..happy viewing tho if u aren't thr yet
Actually, the exit of lana lang was the beginning of the real smallville. Who is lana lang compared to louis lane? Couldnt stand that girls character! Mtcheew

Deko1: it stoped at season12
Aba made. Smallville ended in season 10, with episode 22 as the last. Google is your friend, sir!!!
Re: All The Smallville Fans, Here Please by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ppl find lana lang to b a bit annoying even,but its ryt to admit that smallv fanbase declined geometrically following her exit..yeah especially wen they were tryin to substitute her role with the othr grl..inbtw Louis is cool tho

(1) (Reply)

19 Biggest Theft Of The Year As Analyzed By Mbc2 / Your Favourite Nigerian Soap on TV / IK On Ndani Tv’s The Juice: Ladies Don’t Be Too Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.