Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider (16261 Views)

White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by CleftEvents: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2013
May God help us in this country sadMay God help us in this country
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by mrborntodoit: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2013
NPF should be scrapped joooor, we need the soldiers and mopol back on 9ja streets besides, the people need iron fists to behavegrin
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by moscobabs(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2013
nothing good in Nigeria Police
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by drestoneokuta(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2013

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2013
Stupid NPF, na civilian dem fit kill
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by presh2mos: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2013
The only good news will be that this policemen are not arresteted but are sentenced to death by hanging, maybe this will serve as a lesson to others; how i detest this guys so called the Nigerian police
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by queenlaju: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Nigeria should do something about this police issue,if they cannot protect lives,den dey are not useful in the country...even dose who have faulted in the past what av dey done to dem? They don't punish dem for their crimes,dey kill innocent pple nd call dem criminals..if nija cnt do anythng abt it, God will judge dem accordingly...
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by coldgate(f): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2013
@internet tools: I hope you have this woman's permission to display her boobs in public?
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by psychologist(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by platonicowo: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2013
is really sad ikorodu is currently in mayhem we dont know what might happen in the next 1hr cos everywhere is jampacked now.All okada riders are rili rough riding right now disturbing the community mostly ota ona and igbogbo road.FASHOLA she you see yourself now shocked
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by psychologist(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2013
cryC
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by KriTic24A: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2013
embarassedPolice is my friend indeed!

Police, Friends
with a friend like the Nigerian police, you don't need an ENEMY!
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by batstan(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2013
LEvuls:
You might be right with your thought...but think of it this way, what if tomorow the police happens to kill any of your relation of cos they always kill accidentally here in Nigeria.
Shall sit also sit down and watch as you said

Always
Tink wise and twice in any suituation you find things in this wee contri.
u didn't understand him, ma guess. The guy is just sick and tired of our complains without proper action taken by any of us in form of a revolution to change the mentallity of certain organs of govt.
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by KriTic24A: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Aabheaven: Only God will help Naija.only in Nigeria, you will see police men vandalised civilians rights.well, i believe IGP MD Abubakar is really trying to reform policing in Nigeria so that this poor psychological mentality of policing is checked and put to an end. RIP to the dead.God help Naija

I appreciate your concern brother. But God will not single Naija out for a special help untill we are ready for such help.

However, God will not do for us what we ought to do ourselves...
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Btruth: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Police again?...... What else is there to say? I'm just tired of making comments about the Nigerian Police Force.

Sometimes, I just wonder why they are still using their slogan "Police is your friend"? To be honest, I think that slogan needs to be changed to "Police is your enemy" so that people will know when & how to avoid them.

RIP to the innocent people that were suppose to be protected by their nation. Sorry guys, Nigeria failed you.

embarassed
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by decepticos(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
i dont know how true but heard the dead guy is a student of FUTA cant just wait for my ppl to get back they should have the whole gist. Worriedvas hell.
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Austyno4(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
A boy selling pure water has also been killed in error by a policeman this afternoon, his corpse was taken to the general hospital
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by shagzee(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Somethng have to b DONE on police issue in Nigeria
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by hikmoj(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
POLICE again! Pls can somebdy xplain 2 me d meanin of dia slogan>POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by judedwriter(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
9ja! D only nation were its police r so friendly, they don't mind exchanging hot bullets wit innocent souls sad d police is ur fri...?
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by deebrain(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
ahmedoba22: please i just received a mail now sayn i have been selected to work with Addax Petroleum comp as a graduate training without a text, pls does any1 receive d same mail?

HAS A POLICEMAN RECENTLY SLAPPED YOU? I ASK BECAUSE YOU ARENT DOING WHAT YOU OUGHT TO DO-CONSIDERING THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD. sad

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Eddy2cute(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
well i cant belive this is happening in ikorodu. These policemen are animals. The boy they shut was innocent. But i held some ladega boys(some ganged area boys in ikorodu) killed one of the police men. And that made the stupid policemen to re-enforce and start blasting teargas and shooting sparodicaly every where.
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by EmemTimothy: 2:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm.. It is indeed a very sad news may his soul RIP..Amen
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Ndi polici,ndi aguuu
I hate those people with passion!I hate seeing them,as hate it when they say hi to me,I always look back at them with such venom in my eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday / BREAKING: Again, IGP Fails To Appear Before Senate / Minimum Wage: Governors Move To Meet Dec 31 Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.