Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Islam Is Fake Here Is Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is Fake Here Is Why (2116 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by basilico: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Islam was invented by their prophet. The prophet never knew whether he would end up in hell or paradise. The zam zam well was dug by the prophet's grandfather Abdul Muttalib Not by Ibrahim or Adam. Ishmael the supposed father of Arabs married an Egyptian (implies that Egyptians came into existence before the Arabs). There is no evidence that Abraham ever travelled 900 miles to Mecca in all historical writings to build The Kaaba which has been rebuilt several times the latest being in the 19 eighties. There is no evidence that Ibrahim did salat 5 times a day, did abltution and other islamic rituals etc. Islam claims Jesus called out Allah on the cross yet Islam claims Jesus was not crucified. The prophet of Islam claims moral ground yet ra.ped a 9 year old and participated in 27 OFFENSIVE raids in search of booty since he was too lazy to earn an honest living. Islam says that Abraham was asked to sacrifice Ishmael (who married an Egyptian and fathered the Arab race? ) while the earliest discovered scrolls say he was asked to sacrifice Isaac. Muhammad claimed he is the last prophet, alleged that Jesus was a prophet borne of a virgin birth ( like which other human being eg muhammad abandoned at birth and breasted by not his own biological mother). Islam has so many things that dont make any sense and any muslim following that religion needs to open his mind.islam claims all muslims will even first go to hell before they go to heaven which in simple terms their heaven is a place where men will have as much intimacy as the strength of so many men.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by basilico: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
In another thread I said that women are equated to dogs. Here is why. When a muslim man is praying his prayers are invalidated by a dog or woman crossing by. Yet Muslims claim that they gave women respect while the muslim man praying has his prayer invalidated by a dog or woman. Woman equals dog and should cover all her sensual parts lest she incites a muslim man to rape her if she shows skin.
basilico: Islam was invented by their prophet. The prophet never knew whether he would end up in hell or paradise. The zam zam well was dug by the prophet's grandfather Abdul Muttalib Not by Ibrahim or Adam. Ishmael the supposed father of Arabs married an Egyptian (implies that Egyptians came into existence before the Arabs). There is no evidence that Abraham ever travelled 900 miles to Mecca in all historical writings to build The Kaaba which has been rebuilt several times the latest being in the 19 eighties. There is no evidence that Ibrahim did salat 5 times a day, did abltution and other islamic rituals etc. Islam claims Jesus called out Allah on the cross yet Islam claims Jesus was not crucified. The prophet of Islam claims moral ground yet ra.ped a 9 year old and participated in 27 OFFENSIVE raids in search of booty since he was too lazy to earn an honest living. Islam says that Abraham was asked to sacrifice Ishmael (who married an Egyptian and fathered the Arab race? ) while the earliest discovered scrolls say he was asked to sacrifice Isaac. Muhammad claimed he is the last prophet, alleged that Jesus was a prophet borne of a virgin birth ( like which other human being eg muhammad abandoned at birth and breasted by not his own biological mother). Islam has so many things that dont make any sense and any muslim following that religion needs to open his mind.islam claims all muslims will even first go to hell before they go to heaven which in simple terms their heaven is a place where men will have as much intimacy as the strength of so many men.
Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by basilico: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Muhammad even led a raid while the pagans of Kaaba were fasting. He became unpopular but once a thief always a thief. We non muslims know that your prophet was fake. I will mention Quran 5:33 which you quote to say that if you kill one person Its like you kill all humanity. The next verse after that says that you should kill those who dont believe the prophet should have his arms and legs but off for corrupting islam. Your lies you muslims are getting exposed every day.
Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by ayodeji752: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
I have no idea of wot Islam is all abt so i can comment. All i knw is dat i hate d religion except u apply common sense in it
Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by ayodeji752: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
I have no idea of wot Islam is all abt so i can comment. All i knw is dat i hate d religion except u apply common sense in it. Meanin u must not obey everything in d quran.
Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by apisadodo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
[center][/center]I no blame u, i blame ur useless big 4nothin father wey Bleep ur ashawo m0ther that born bastard son like u ,way go come kail rubbish 2 d prophet...if 2 say i know were u are u papa 1st name go b come obi n u and ur mama is tury meen Bleep u 4 dat useles word

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by basilico: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ouch your incoherence does not explain that ishmael never dug up zamzam well. Was done by Muttalib. Islam lie number one. Another big islam lie is that your prophet flew by Burraq to Jerusalem where he ascended to heaven and met Jewish prophets who did not know him and asked him whom he was. Your prophet invented Islam, married more than 11 wives yet ordered you to marry 4 max. THINK THINK outside the box and dump Islam which has f.u.cked up your mind.
apisadodo: [center][/center]I no blame u, i blame ur useless big 4nothin father wey Bleep ur ashawo m0ther that born bastard son like u ,way go come kail rubbish 2 d prophet...if 2 say i know were u are u papa 1st name go b come obi n u and ur mama is tury meen Bleep u 4 dat useles word
Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by Samunique(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2013
basilico: Muhammad even led a raid while the pagans of Kaaba were fasting. He became unpopular but once a thief always a thief. We non muslims know that your prophet was fake. I will mention Quran 5:33 which you quote to say that if you kill one person Its like you kill all humanity. The next verse after that says that you should kill those who dont believe the prophet should have his arms and legs but off for corrupting islam. Your lies you muslims are getting exposed every day.
It's better u preach d gospel of love and respect. Though we all know this truth, but Christ does not send us to preach d gospel of condemnation but redemption.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by mahdino: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2013
basilico: Muhammad even led a raid while the pagans of Kaaba were fasting. He became unpopular but once a thief always a thief. We non muslims know that your prophet was fake. I will mention Quran 5:33 which you quote to say that if you kill one person Its like you kill all humanity. The next verse after that says that you should kill those who dont believe the prophet should have his arms and legs but off for corrupting islam. Your lies you muslims are getting exposed every day.

Hey boy, u don't know what u are talking about. Don't u know that Jesus wash his hands head and feet just like a muslim, he fell on his face to pray to God just like a muslim, he was circumsied just like a muslim, he keep beards just like a muslim, he submit his will to God just like a muslim, he said there is only one God just like a muslim and he said for u to get salvation just believe that there is only one God and him the messenger of God (John 17:3), JESUS IS A MUSLIM.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by Emusan(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2013
mahdino:
Hey boy, u don't know what u are talking about. Don't u know that Jesus wash his hands head and feet just like a muslim,

You're still spreading this your false teaching.

he fell on his face to pray to God just like a muslim,

Were you there? See how Jesus said we should pray Matt 6:9 why don't you pray in that way but chose only His style of praying?

he was circumsied just like a muslim,

Is it Muslims that start circumcision or Jews?

he keep beards just like a muslim,

This is to show you how brainwash you are, all ancients people kept their beards and not even beards including their hairs I will take you serious if you leave your hair uncut together with your beards. Beside you kept your beards as ancient style not like Jesus...hmmmm

he submit his will to God just like a muslim,

But you claim He didn't; when you said He prayed to God so that He won't die and God send Him angels and delivered Him (meaning Jesus's will exceeded God's will). If you now agree He submited to the will of God, but the will of God is for Jesus to sheld His blood(died). So you agree Jesus died now?

he said there is only one God just like a muslim

Who else claim multiple gods?

and he said for u to get salvation just believe that there is only one God and him the messenger of God (John 17:3),

Now do you believe in Jesus?

JESUS IS A MUSLIM.

What is the meaning Muslim?
When Jesus was born and died 600years before Islam..lol

Keep deluding yourself.

I have told you to stop chasing the shadow of religion and seek for salvation of your soul which have been concealed only in Jesus blood for everyone to be reconcile to God Almighty because there is NO other NAME given to man under the sun to be saved than the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by Ramtzy: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
basilico: In another thread I said that women are equated to dogs. Here is why. When a muslim man is praying his prayers are invalidated by a dog or woman crossing by. Yet Muslims claim that they gave women respect while the muslim man praying has his prayer invalidated by a dog or woman. Woman equals dog and should cover all her sensual parts lest she incites a muslim man to rape her if she shows skin.

Christains won't stop to amuse me with their falsehood and propaganda against Islam.

The same woman would be asked to catwalk for men's viewing pleasure, you will call her model and never equated her to CAT.

But because is Islam, you equated them to Dog when Islam never did.. your reason, they are prohibited to pass in front of a praying person and you never asked why.?

Keep on.. ignorance is a disease... All your propagandas will only continue to strengthen the true believers the more in the faith of Al'islam

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Samunique: It's better u preach d gospel of love and respect. Though we all know this truth, but Christ does not send us to preach d gospel of condemnation but redemption.

Make una see kettle calling pot black.

Confused dude
Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by mahdino: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Emusan:

You're still spreading this your false teaching.

Were you there? See how Jesus said we should pray Matt 6:9 why don't you pray in that way but chose only His style of praying?

Is it Muslims that start circumcision or Jews?

This is to show you how brainwash you are, all ancients people kept their beards and not even beards including their hairs I will take you serious if you leave your hair uncut together with your beards. Beside you kept your beards as ancient style not like Jesus...hmmmm

But you claim He didn't; when you said He prayed to God so that He won't die and God send Him angels and delivered Him (meaning Jesus's will exceeded God's will). If you now agree He submited to the will of God, but the will of God is for Jesus to sheld His blood(died). So you agree Jesus died now?

Who else claim multiple gods?

Now do you believe in Jesus?

What is the meaning Muslim?
When Jesus was born and died 600years before Islam..lol

Keep deluding yourself.

I have told you to stop chasing the shadow of religion and seek for salvation of your soul which have been concealed only in Jesus blood for everyone to be reconcile to God Almighty because there is NO other NAME given to man under the sun to be saved than the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

Shalom!

People can say what they want to say, saying islam is fake is just your wishful thinking.
Whether the Jew started circumcision or not, I am just trying to tell u that all religion that came from God practice it.
Who told u that the Jew is the name of Moses religion?
U are talking about ancient people keep beards, that is how God wanted them to dress it. Do u think that at the time of Jesus there was no barber?
I told Jesus submit his will to God, the will of God is to save his prophet, if God did not want to save Jesus he would not have given him the chance to pray to save him. I thought u said he will come and willing die without defence, why did he prepare self defence and told his diciples to come with sword and guard him?
Jesus belives in only one God , but know u say 3 in 1. U are lying. When u say the son u have a mental picture of a handsome man like Mel Gibson that acted the role of Jesus in the film passion of christ, when u say in the name of the father u have a mental picture of someone like santa clause giant in heaven and when u say the holy ghost u have a mental picture of some bird a dove and there is no way u can ever see these picture as one, so u have 3 mental distinct picture of 3 personalities.
What I understand is that u did not know the meaning of a muslim. The meaning of a muslim in arabic is someone who submits his will to God, so count them Noah, Abraham, David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad all of them we respect and revere them cos they all practice the same religion of One God and we are sent (messenger) by one true God.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by Emusan(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2013
mahdino:
People can say what they want to say, saying islam is fake is just your wishful thinking.

Did I response to the Op or your fallacious statement?

Whether the Jew started circumcision or not, I am just trying to tell u that all religion that came from God practice it.

Who started it and who copy each other? By saying all religion do circumcised is a pure lie go and read history my brother.

Who told u that the Jew is the name of Moses religion?

Judaism is the religion of Old Jews.

U are talking about ancient people keep beards, that is how God wanted them to dress it.

Infact I can't stop laughing at you. If God wanted it that way why you mahdino don't leave it as theirs? You barber you hair but trim the beards, what a confuse state.

Do u think that at the time of Jesus there was no barber?
Another lie, what is the meaning of civilization and when did it start? You need to go back on history man!

I told Jesus submit his will to God, the will of God is to save his prophet,

I don't think you reason before you type, no offence ooo. If the will of God is to save his prophet, how many prophet of God that didn't taste death?

if God did not want to save Jesus he would not have given him the chance to pray to save him.

Likewise He won't have given them chance to arrest Him.

I thought u said he will come and willing die without defence, why did he prepare self defence and told his diciples to come with sword and guard him?

If you need sunday school teacher on that tell me.
There're many way you've tried to prove the death of Jesus wrong but alll in vain.

Jesus belives in only one God , but know u say 3 in 1. U are lying.

Well if Trinity is your problem that's for you because all christians believe in only one God. But a powerful God who can manifest Himself in different ways as we seen in the universe because things that we seen were not made from things that do appear.

What I understand is that u did not know the meaning of a muslim. The meaning of a muslim in arabic is someone who submits his will to God, so count them Noah, Abraham, David, Solomon, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad all of them we respect and revere them cos they all practice the same religion of One God and we are sent (messenger) by one true God.

If Islam is the submition to will of God, what does the Quran says about the will of God?

You said in one post that the "will of God is to obey his commandment and to have success in this life and the life to come" which I have debunked.
Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by mahdino: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2013

IS TERRORISM A MUSLIM MONOPOLY
TERRORISM IS FIRST TIME USE IN THE 1790S DURING THE FRENCH REVOLUTION THE YEAR 1793 TO 1794 WERE CALLED THE YEAR OF TERROR[color=#990000][/color] MAXIMILIN ROBESPIERVE WAS HEADING THE GOV. AND HE KILLED THOUSAND OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS HE ARRESTED OVER 500,000, 40,000 WERE EXECUTED 200,000 WERE STARVED TO DEATH . WHEN U LOOK AT ATTACKS FROM THE 19TH CENTURY U CAN HARDLY FIND ANY ATTACK DONE BY THE MUSLIMS

IN 1881 TSAR ALEXANDER II OF RUSSIA WAS ASSASINATED IN A BOMB BLAST KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE ATTACK WAS CARRIED OUT BY IGNANCY NOT A MUSLIM

IN 1886 A BOMD BLAST TOOK PLACE IN HAYMARKET SQ IN CHICAGO DURING A LABOUR RALLY 12 INNOCENT KILLED DONE BY 8 ANARCHISTS ALL OF THEM WERE NOT MUSLIMS

5TH SEP 1901 THE THEN US PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY WAS ASSASINATED BY A MAN NAMED LEON CZOLGOSZ

1ST OCTOBER 1910 THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST IN LOS ANGELS TIMES NEWSPAPEER BUILDING KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE DONE BY 2 CHRISTIANS NAMED JAMES AND JOSEPH NOT MUSLIMS

28 JUNE 1914 ARCHDUKE OF AUTRIA AND HIS WIFE WERE ASSASINATED BY MEMBERS OF THE YOUNG BOSNIA GROUP THEY WERE SERBS NOT MUSLIMS

16TH APRIL 1925 A BOMB BLAST IN ST NEDELYA CHURCH IN SOFIA THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA MORE THAN 150 KILLED AND 500 INJURED BY BULGARIAN COMMUNIST PARTY NOT MUSLIMS

9TH OCTOBER 1934 KING ALEXANDER OF YUGOSLAVIA WAS ASSASINATED BY VLADA GEORGIEFF NON MUSLIM

1ST MAY 1951 THE FIRST US PLANE HIJACKED BY RAMEREZ ORTIZ NON MUSLIM

28TH AUGUST 1968 THE US AMBASSADOR TO GUATEMELA WAS ASSASINATED BY A NON MUSLIM

30TH JULY 1969 USS AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN KNIFED BY A JAPANESE NON MUSLIM

3RD SEPTEMBER 1969 US AMBASSADOR TO BRAZIL WAS KIDNAPPED BY A NON MUSLIM

19TH APRIL 1995 BOMBING OF THE FEDERAL BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA CITY KILLED 160 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS BY 2 CHRISTIANS TIMOTHY AND TERRY
DO U KNOW THAT FROM 1941 TO 1948 AFTER THE WORLD WAR IN A SPAN OF 8 YRS 259 TERRORIST ATTACKS WERE CONDUCTED BY JEWISH TERRORIST GROUP WITH DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THE 22ND JULY 1945 BOMBING OF KING DAVID HOTEL HEADED BY MENACHEM BEGIN KILLED 91 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS AND THIS SAME MAN MENACHEM BEGIN LATER BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISREAL AND LATER GOT AWARD FOR NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE. HOW COULD THE WORLD KEEP SILIENCE TO SUCH ATROCITIES HMMMM

HITLER ALONE KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS WHO WAS HE, A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

IN GERMANY FROM 1968 TO 1992 BAADER MEINHOFF GANG KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS THEY WERE ALL NOT MUSLIMS

IN ITALY THE RED BRIGADE HAVE KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT PEOPLE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KIDNAPPING AND KILLING OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF ITALLY ALDO MORO

THE JAPANESE RED ARMY ON THE 20TH MARCH 1995 ALIM SHINRIKYO USED NEON GAS IN THE TOKYO SUBWAY KILLED 7 AND INJURED 5700 INNOCENT POEPLE THEY WERE BUDDHIST NOT MUSLIMS

U.K FOR ABOUT 100 YEARS NOW THE IRA IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY ARE CONDUCTING TERRORIST ATTACKS WHICH IN
1972 THREE BOMBS BLASTR KILLING 27 PEOPLE THEY ARE CATHOLICS NOT MUSLIMS,
IN 1974 TWO BOMBS BLAST IN GULFORD PUB KILLED 5 AND INJURED 44 THE SECOND BLAST IN BIRMINGHAM PUB KILLED 21 AND INJURED 182

JUST MENTIONING A FEW

1996 A BOMB BLAST IN MANCHESTER SHOPPING CENTER WERE ABOUT 206 INJURED

IN 1998 1ST AUGUST THE IRA PLANTED A CAR BOMB WHICH KILLED 35

15TH AUGUST 1998 OMAGH BOMB BLAST KILLED 29 OVER 330 INJURED

4TH MARCH 2001 BBC WAS BOMBED ALL BY IRA NOT MUSLIMS

IN SPAIN AND FRANCE THE ETA CONDUCTED 36 ATTACKS

IN AFRICA THERE ARE SO MANY BUT ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS IS THE LORD SALVATION ARMY A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN UGANDA THEY BRIAN WASH YOUNG CHILDREN TO COMMIT TERRIRIST ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

IN SRI LANKA THE MOST NOTORIOYUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD EXPERT IN SUICIDE BOMBING THEY ARE HINDU NOT MUSLIMS

MAOISTS IN NEPAKL IN 7YRS CARRIED 99 ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

ATTF AND NLFF ARE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GORUP IN NORTH EAST INDIA

2ND OCT 2004 44 HINDUS KILLED BY THEM NOT MUSLIMS

ULFA IN A SPAN OF 16yrs FROM 1990-2006 HAS CARRIED OUT 749 ATTACKS THEY ARE NON MUSLIMS.

JOESEPH STALLIN (KNOW AS UNCLE JOE) KILLED 20 MILLION. HUMAN BEIGN INCLUDING 14.5 MILLION WERE STARVED TO DEATH HE WAS NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN YOU GO TO CHINA MAO TSE TSUNG HAS KILLED OVER 15 MILLION HUMAN BEIGNS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

BENITO MUSSOLINI OF ITALY KILLED 400,000 HUMAN BEINGS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

ASHOKA IN ONE BATTLE ALONE OF KALINGA KILLED MORE THAN 100,000 PEOPLE HE WAS A HINDU NOT A MUSLIM

WE KNOW WE HAVE OUR BLACK SHEEP LIKE SADDAM HUSSAIN HISTORY TELLS US THAT HE KILLED A FEW 100 THOUSAND PEOPLE BUT THE EMBARGO PUT BY GEORGE BUSH AND U.S ALONE KILLED MORE THAN 500,000 IRAQI CHILDREN (HALF A MILLION) INNOCENT CHILDREN BY GEORGE BUSH A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN WE ANALYSE WE CAN SURELY SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT TERRORISM IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY, NOT ONLY THAT. IS NOT A MUSLIM MONOPOLY IT IS NOT EVEN ENCOURAGE IN ISLAM.

QURAN 5:32 SAYS IF ANYONE KILLS ANY HUMAN BEIGN WOULD BE AS IF HE HAD KILLED ALL MANKIND, AND IF ANYONE SAVE ANY HUMAN BEIGN IS AS IF HE HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL HUMANITY.
ISLAM CONDEMS ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by mahdino: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Emusan:

Did I response to the Op or your fallacious statement?

Who started it and who copy each other? By saying all religion do circumcised is a pure lie go and read history my brother.

Judaism is the religion of Old Jews.

Infact I can't stop laughing at you. If God wanted it that way why you mahdino don't leave it as theirs? You barber you hair but trim the beards, what a confuse state.

Another lie, what is the meaning of civilization and when did it start? You need to go back on history man!

I don't think you reason before you type, no offence ooo. If the will of God is to save his prophet, how many prophet of God that didn't taste death?

Likewise He won't have given them chance to arrest Him.

If you need sunday school teacher on that tell me.
There're many way you've tried to prove the death of Jesus wrong but alll in vain.

Well if Trinity is your problem that's for you because all christians believe in only one God. But a powerful God who can manifest Himself in different ways as we seen in the universe because things that we seen were not made from things that do appear.

If Islam is the submition to will of God, what does the Quran says about the will of God?

You said in one post that the "will of God is to obey his commandment and to have success in this life and the life to come" which I have debunked.

Pls talk with reason, i said Jesus kept beards like the muslims cos if God want him to shave he could have tell him or are u saying that there is no barber at the time of Jesus that is why he did not shave?
U keep talking of the will of God did u know all the prophets of God taught salvation @ there own time. Whatever u leave for God to decide for u is his will and all the prophet there has never been a time that they taught that someone will carry your burden, they taught believe in one God and practice righteousness that has remain the will of God. The first time the so called idea of the inherited sin came was Roman myths, pls read history long before christianity. The book of Eziekel 18:20 say the soul that sin he shall die, the father will carry the iniquity of the son nor shall the son carry the iniquity of the father. It is Paul that brought up the Roman ideology that Jesus die for your sin. What a nonsencecical idea that the most loving God was offended billions of years without our knowledge and imagine that the God u call most loving cannot forgive one man but duplicate the sin and castigate everybody but has to shed the blood of someone, u call that loving? That is shylock, blood thirst. Even a dog can forgive and forget when u beat him.
What is wrong with u? Think man. U are not a fool no one teaches that. For u to get salvation keep that laws and commandments.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Fake Here Is Why by Emusan(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2013
mahdino:
Pls talk with reason, i said Jesus kept beards like the muslims cos if God want him to shave he could have tell him or are u saying that there is no barber at the time of Jesus that is why he did not shave?

There's know barber stop exposing your ignorance here. That's why I said all ancient people NOT ONLY JESUS Mahdino kept there're beards. After AD when civilization begins to show face is Muhammad used to trim his hair and beards. From Adam - to AD they don't cut nor trim hair and beards hmmmm.

U keep talking of the will of God did u know all the prophets of God taught salvation @ there own time.

Very wrong of you! They all prophesy the coming of Messiah (salvation through one man JESUS.) and taught poeple the way of God only not salvation

Whatever u leave for God to decide for u is his will and all the prophet there has never been a time that they taught that someone will carry your burden,

Even Jesus Himself said Moses wrote about Him, how come? Then you will know that from Genesis to Malachi all prophesied the birth, death, and resurrection of our Lord Jesus. It doesn't just happen overtime.

they taught believe in one God and practice righteousness that has remain the will of God.

So far you can't show me the will of God in Quran, how are you sure you're saved? Just asking sha!
All what you put up there are not the will of God concerning man.

The first time the so called idea of the inherited sin came was Roman myths, pls read history long before christianity.

Thanks for the advice.

The book of Eziekel 18:20 say the soul that sin he shall die, the father will carry the iniquity of the son nor shall the son carry the iniquity of the father.

Then who says the above is wrong? You need to update your understand about God Himself.

It is Paul that brought up the Roman ideology that Jesus die for your sin.

Whta about the prophecy of Isaiah, Jeremiah, David, Moses e.t.c do you also say their wrong?

What a nonsencecical idea that the most loving God was offended billions of years without our knowledge and imagine that the God u call most loving cannot forgive one man but duplicate the sin

This's how shallow your brain is, you think God duplicated sin mahdino,,SMH

and castigate everybody but has to shed the blood of someone, u call that loving?

What you don't know is "without shelding of blood there's no remission" and God didn't do that with someone but His only begotten Son.

That is shylock, blood thirst.

Not only you will say this. But remember we are serving the same God right?

Even a dog can forgive and forget when u beat him.

How sure are you?

What is wrong with u? Think man.
Nothing Sir, just ask yourself; how confuse am I?

For u to get salvation keep that laws and commandments.

Is that what Quran teaches? If yes, what is salvation then and show me verse that support your claim?

Many question are being asked in this post failure to attempt them all may result to no reply.

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Atheists And Christians Come In... / The Watchtower Society Acquires QCS Telecom / Religion Should Stop Being Taught In Schools!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.