Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nairaland Inview... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Inview... (444 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Inview... by OAM(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
To think of an idea in Nigeria is the greatest thinking of all times, seeking implementation is the greatest adventure of all times and bringing to bare is the greatest achievement of all.

In the business world and life generally we find inequalities, very intelligent and brilliant, very unintelligent and poor minds and this is much present in the business world. Life put it in one word "challenges". Space constraint will fail me to give you examples of brands you and I know that started so well but dropped behind in line of challenges. For any brand to come into full realization of its Goals, consistency of progression is key.

Nairaland is arguably the best and most visited indigenous web portal in Nigeria. Over 90% of special adverse's on media to politicians are registered and they are regular visitors on this portal, its indeed the window for Nigerians by a Nigerian. Whenever I travel to the Uk, Nairaland goes with me at all times. The achievement of Nairaland is beyond comprehension and am always proud of this Forum where ever I go.

However, Nairaland is gradually becoming like other limited online forums owned and controlled by a Nigerian. Very few online portals in Nigeria makes sense, no wonder few generates real income form Ad placement from multinationals here in Nigeria talk more of foreign corporation. Over the years, Nairaland had top rated companies as major clientele within its stable, gradually, these brands are refusing to renew their Ad contracts. And the reasons are not far fetched. Hence, the need to individually contribute positively to our beloved Nairaland is of paramount importance to all members! And this is my contribution.

Its said, what you do not condemn, you condone and what you condone, you are responsible. Its on this bases that I am sharing my ideas with you. And I must commend your brand for creating the opportunity. Your brand would be held responsible if you condone your errors.

Firstly, your front page is no longer prestigious as it used to be years back. All we now see is Iyanya, Davido, Wizkid and girlfriend and all, You must understand that your brand came long before they arrived and as such, they can't make you rather its the other way round. Don't get me wrong, leveraging with these celebrities success stories is cool but when it becomes your major content, then we have a problem.

Secondly, your updates comes very late, other useless forum and blogs now post trending updates before you and I find it so annoying cause you are the number one in the business! Your brand has the abilities to get first hand information whenever and wherever instead of copying and pasting 60% of your contents from Sahara report. Please do update occurring issues timely ahead of these blogs regardless of the copy and paste.

Thirdly, your moderators should pay attention to the most active sections "Politics, Romance and Business". I read so many lovely resourceful materials from members and to my surprise they never make front page. And if the Moderators think they can do better, then they should give us better write up instead of all the picture stories here and there. Am not interested if this makes front page or not but the moderators should pay attention to ideas and catch up on it when it comes.

Here is the truth about Nairaland, it takes nothing less to $400,000 to compete with Nairaland regardless of her stay in the business. Anybody can copy what you put up here, just same way you take from Sahara report but, creativity and professionalism has kept this brand strong and steady. Hence, its key that you keep that same spirit alive!

Nairaland cannot be Twitter or Facebook neither can Twitter and Facebook be Nairaland, so please try understand that Nairaland. All this twitter front page here and there is not it man! Your front page is worth more than $2,000 and we expect quality front page compared to the roasted corn pictures of one celebrity here and there.

I am more than willing to give free business consultation to nairaland and Members of this great forum who are doing legal businesses. Am not saying am the best but am willing to share knowledge with you.

Regards......
Re: Nairaland Inview... by Itoroetti(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
So on point dude.
Critical analyses and possible solution.

(1) (Reply)

Famished Boko Haram Members Resort To Cannibalism For Survival / The Alphabet Of Happiness / View This Website Am Sure You Will Find It Very Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.