Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. (4681 Views)

Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos / Meet The 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant And Proud Of It. / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Airforce1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
demelza:
If you are gay, I doubt if any lady would mourn.

Bla bla blah
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by UyiIredia(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: na ur type dem dey find.

Nah. I'm small fish for them.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by UyiIredia(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Airforce1:

Live your life and let the young man live hiz....

U always talk as if you're the most holliest....but I know your type'

She doesn't talk as if she is the most holiest. Besides the mockers of 'holier-than-thou' aren't holy so WTF.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Airforce1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

She doesn't talk as if she is the most holiest. Besides the mockers of 'holier-than-thou' aren't holy so WTF.

No time
Bye bye.. I will see u later cool
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by majalisa(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2013
Airforce1:

Live your life and let the young man live hiz....

U always talk as if you're the most holliest....but I know your type'
U sound as if she touched a defensive nerve
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Andyblaze: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Bloody gay! Rot in Hell
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by EvilBrain1(m): 12:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Chinwem: The death , burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ fulfilled no less than 29 different Old Testament prophesies . You can trust your bible, it's true.

No it ain't.

What actually happened is that the people who wrote the new testament had read the old testament so they arranged their stories so that they matched. This should be obvious to anyone who hasn't been indoctrinated and brainwashed into believing Christian dogma without question.

Edit: I had no idea Nairaland had so many gays! This is actually pretty encouraging. I'm not gay BTW, before you guys start attacking me. However, I do support equal rights for all people, gays inclusive.
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Agunnewi: 4:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Homosexuals cant lick each others balls and have it

Homosexuals cant eat thier cake and have it

WTF is this world turning into?! angry
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Chai, I missed..where the pics

Airforce1 , am sure u have downloaded the pics, paste am make I see na smiley
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by Airforce1(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2013
Chillisauce: Chai, I missed..where the pics

Airforce1 , am sure u have downloaded the pics, paste am make I see na smiley

cheesy cheesy hehehehe
You're not serious o
Re: I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. by GagaBoy: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0: And why the hell is this animal not in jail I thought its fourteen years in prison for this sodomic act See his mouth like i'm proud to be gay. I wonder if some people think about the after-life angry

Calling some1 an animal. Holy mary! I see ur bf never scatter ur face today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) / 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten / Michael Jackson Faked His Death, Still Alive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.