Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya (3780 Views)

Obama Meets His Extended Family Including Step Grandmother In Kenya / Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Pampers In Kenya / Kenyan Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Pampers – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Addis Ababa – The Police in Kenya said Tuesday said they were
battling to contain a new trend of commercial sex tourism that
targets young boys in the coastal towns of the country .
The reports monitored from a local radio station, quoted Police
as saying the trend had caused the rise in the sale pampers in the
region due to the rising health problems among boys indulging in
the act.
Malindi sub county Deputy Police Commissioner, Joshua Nkanatha
told Kenya local radio that boys from poor families were being
lured into the trade by rich male tourists.
The Police official said the situation had lead to an increase in
number of cases of HIV/AIDS spread in the area.
“A survey we conducted shows that boys engaging in sexual
activities with male tourists are buying pampers because they can
no longer hold their stool, “Nkanatha said.
Nkanatha, who spoke during a Public Baraza at HGM primary
school, Malindi said “male prostitution had become high
in Malindi and contributing to increased cases of HIV and AIDS.
He urged educated and concerned members of the public to take
up the responsibility of enlightening the youths
about the health risks of engaging in the vice.
Malindai is a resort town on the outskirt of Nairobi, the Kenyan
Capital which attracts Tourists from within and outside Africa.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/male-prositution-causes-rise-in-sale-of-pampers-in-kenya/
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by tosrich(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Back to Back winner of First 2 Comment Award.......celebration galore.

to the topic: I didn't bother to read it, pardon me pls.
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
what size of diapers are they using? mini, midi or maxi? grin
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yuck!!
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nuzo1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
So far they weren't molested, they could tie a bucket to their azs for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 21, 2013
berem: what size of diapers are they using? mini, midi or maxi? grin
Where is sniperinadiaper grin?
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 21, 2013
CFCfan:
Where is sniperinadiaper grin?

At your service..

Depends on the age of the persons.. *searching for large diapers*
.. yeah.. sorry.. not even I could link to the "adult baby" crap that google images gave me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Yuck! That's just disturbing..

But, hey at least these guys have a reason for needing them instead of some sick fetish angry

Besides, who is going to want to Bleep somebody whose asshole is so loose that not even shit will stay inside?

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by yunglykmine(m): 3:49am On Aug 21, 2013
"because they can no longer hold their stool"..This got me cracked up.
What is this world actually turning into by the day?
God have mercy.
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 21, 2013
yunglykmine: "because they can no longer hold their stool"..This got me cracked up.
What is this world actually turning into by the day?
God have mercy.

Ever seen goatse ? shocked shocked
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by DJDOLA(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2013
HATTYMOORE
HEZRONE LORRAINE
SIMON ANDAL
REAL KOKO BOY
OH.DUDE
ZANDIE
MAZONKZ
AND CO

I sell big pampers for adult...u guys should contact me whenever u need it
Thanks
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Chanchit: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2013
I jst hope those NL gays won't start opening thread asking for best diapers for adults. And if they do, I would be glad to help them find out.
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by ednut1(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2013
Pure lie, what of gals dat do anal, abegi

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2013
do girls get this too when they have anal?

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dafoq
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by anonymous6(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
omg lol
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by BlackSwan: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2013
ednut1: Pure lie, what of gals dat do anal, abegi

Its not a lie. Girls that do anaal are also at the risk of suffering incontinence like these guys. The reason the girls haven't started to suffer it is because they don't do the backside sex as often as gay men.

2 Likes

Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by kikuyu1(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2014
Nuzo1:
So far they weren't molested, they could tie a bucket to their azs for all I care.
Nothing to add!
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Helghast: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mxm Europeans if its not their women tryna get the BCC, its their men who are trying to get inside a black man, why can't these people ever leave us alone?!

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Helghast: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
BlackSwan:

Its not a lie. Girls that do anaal are also at the risk of suffering incontinence like these guys. The reason the girls haven't started to suffer it is because they don't do the backside sex as often as gay men.
very true!!!

3 Likes

Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by philantoxx(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
its damn so irritating.puking tinz
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by khukhi(f): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nuzo1:

Agreed...however the governments need to create jobs in the small towns too for people tobe able to make better choices.
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by nellyelitz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
DJDOLA:
HATTYMOORE
HEZRONE LORRAINE
SIMON ANDAL
REAL KOKO BOY
OH.DUDE
ZANDIE
MAZONKZ
AND CO

I sell big pampers for adult...u guys should contact me whenever u need it
Thanks
u're a suspect
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by nellyelitz(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
This dudes will be smelling...

1 Like

Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by derrick333(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
what size of diapers are they using? mini, midi or maxi? grin
Was abt2ask same question ,abi ma napkins dem de use,so disgusting
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2014
Okay... Some guys ass are leaking.
Re: Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2014
Okay... Some guys ass are leaking... in Kenya.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Carson Surges In Polls After Debate Performance / Anger At US Mixed Marriage 'ban' / Tension As Russia’s Aircraft Carrier Admiral Kuznetsov Spotted In The Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.