Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

A Bra Vending Machine? Grab A Bra To Go - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Bra Vending Machine? Grab A Bra To Go (775 Views)

Pic: How To Wear A Bra (ladies, Come In And Learn) / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / If A Bra Is Worth $2.5 Million, Is It Still A Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bra Vending Machine? Grab A Bra To Go by prymesolution: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2013
Who thinks about something like this? When you hear the words vending machine, what comes to mind are things like Snickers, M&Ms, drinks, and other snacks. Thanks to Shibuya in Japan, you can now add bra to the mix. So when next somebody tells you they are going to get two cups at the vending machine, don't just assuming they are referring to cups of coffee. They might be referring a a new bra.

According to Huffington Post, Japanese lingerie company Wacoal has just started shilling bras straight out of a vending machine. That's right, the same receptacle with which you mull over the decision between Snickers and M&M's is now where you can buy your undergarments. The debut machine is now at Wacoal's Une NaNa Cool specialty shop in Shibuya, Japan, and it's stocked with various sizes of the brand's $30 Fun Fun Week bras in clear plastic bags.

Worried about finding the right size? There's apparently a bust-sizing chart on the vending machine itself to make sure that the dispensed bra will (most likely) fit. With bra sizes continuously increasing and women becoming more and more aware of proper fit, we wonder if something like this can take off. Sure, it's quick and easy, but this may prove to be quite the challenge for women navigating the Wild Wild West of bra shopping -- one day we hear that the whole cup system is being thrown out the window and the next we hear bras are a "false necessity."

For me, I'd stick to my M&Ms and Snickers!

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/08/a-bra-vending-machine-grab-bra-to-go.html

Re: A Bra Vending Machine? Grab A Bra To Go by infonubia(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Now, I can't think the same about vending machines. smiley
Re: A Bra Vending Machine? Grab A Bra To Go by prymesolution: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
infonubia: Now, I can't think the same about vending machines. smiley
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With Kvlondon... The Latest Fashion Designer.. / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her 24-carat Gold, 5.7 Carat Diamond Ipad, Iphone5 And Wri / Anybody With An Idea On Ow Much Shirt Industrial Bottonhole Machine Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.