Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Do You Or Would You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Or Would You (1473 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Or Would You by Sodgi(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2008
This can be seen as a lame topic to some but just curious. Is it ok to hide your unclothedness from your parents and folks ( brov/sister). cool

I see no wrong in it but some of you might, do you mind telling everyone why? undecided
Re: Do You Or Would You by oziomatv(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2008
It all depends on family social life,
for me it's not all that bad.
Re: Do You Or Would You by sistajay(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2008
Wouldn't you like to know, nosey parker. Yeah, like im goin to tell ya.
Re: Do You Or Would You by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2008
It depends.'There are instances you walk in on your sis at the wrong time .You don't bolt out screaming your head off.You get what you came for etc (AND DONT STARE  angry), quietly leave and forget about what you saw.And there times your sis would do the same thing and she is calm and gets what she wants or asks the question she wanted etc.
Doing it deliberately is what I might say I don't really appreciate.
Assuming your sister was with you before going to have a bath ,you wont tell her to leave.Some take the cue and leave before you are done.Some will say ''what the hell'' and stick their grounds especially if they keep talking to you as you bathe.

If you notice so many times we have deviced means to dress in front of our sibblings of the opposite sex.I can wear my boxers with my towel on. grin.It sound and actually looks funny(if you are there) but it works.They can dress also when im there (no need for the details  most chicks know how o do this well angry)

For parents to expose themselves to their kids?Emm , well im a little old fashioned on this and strongly feel this is totally wrong.
Re: Do You Or Would You by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2008
hell no. . .when I was with my mom, I tried o. . .I'll tell her not to come in and lock the door.

But it never works, she'll be like "what do you have to be hiding? I've seen it all the day you were born shocked .

what do you have that I dnt have. my, friend, open the door jare. "

She just comes in to annoy me. . .sit there and starts talking, bla bla. . .jeez.

Sodgi, where have you been darling? tongue
Re: Do You Or Would You by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2008
he he he in my house its different oooo,even my father ive seen me naked before cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not to talk of my brothers and sis grin grin grin

when i travelled down to nigeria,i decided to spend one weekend wt them(my family),and one day i was taking my bath and i opened d door wide because me and my bro was discussing,he stood at d door and was gisting wt me till i finished taking my bath cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sometimes i just come out of d bathroom nude grin grin grin grin grin grin and start patrolling around d parlour cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Do You Or Would You by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2008
jennykadry:

sometimes i just come out of d bathroom nude grin grin grin grin grin grin and start patrolling around d parlour cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
my mom does the same. . .ewww
I tell her to stop it!! she doesn't listen embarassed
Re: Do You Or Would You by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2008
@4her

rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg leave d woman jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy me im used to it too,sometimes i dress up in the parlour where d whole family is cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Or Would You by whytee1(f): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2008
Everyone hides his/her unclothedness in ma house. I don"t think its cool for your mum to be walking aroun nude tongue grin grin grin
y
Re: Do You Or Would You by dejiman1: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2008
It sure depends on the intimacy of the family.
To me, I get nude to my family even some of my extended families.
My thinking is that, Probably some females amongst my extended family might be intrested in me so when i show off every thing it won't bother them anymore.
Re: Do You Or Would You by Sodgi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2008
@4Her
Do you eva reply offlines?

@topic
I do walk naked in d house and I see no wrong in any of it. . .its jst normal.
Re: Do You Or Would You by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2008
Sodgi:

@4Her
Do you eva reply offlines?

Am I been paid to reply offlines? angry angry angry angry my secretary was suppose to reply the offlines angry angry grin

yes, I got your offline. . .I think I'll get online in the next 5 angry angry angry
Re: Do You Or Would You by kubrat(f): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2008
hi guys , we are talking morals here . There are some thngs that are simply not good.In front of your friends , babes or guys u can go nude but ur mum or even ur dad, its something else . Morality demands even a girl of 10 to be well dressed in frontof her parents talk more of an adult.Let there be no familiarity when it comes to ur body.There is how ever an exception God forbid May be , u 've got a boil in those areas and some one may be ur mum has to check or u are even too sick to cover ur bumbum or even ur , u understand now but stripping naked and walking around in ur parents house is not advisable. I will of course do that when am alone wt my husband wt out my kids
Re: Do You Or Would You by yemivictor: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
It all depends . . . . .

And this topic is a repeat!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Should A Protestant Marry A Catholic / I Need Help!! / What Is The Correspondence Between Dreams And Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.